Trinket Swap Question

So my current trinket combination is The Stump Of Time and Witching Hourglass. And after milling stacks upon stacks of herbs I finally came into my darkmoon volcano card. Only I have no idea whether to just save it or hope my guild will one day down Atramedes and get a bell.
    Last edited by Chet Awesomelazer; 2011-02-12 at 10:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering those both are BiS, why wouldn't you use it? You will dump Stump of Time eventually, you know that right?

Get the DMC:V, it's better than any normal raid trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by Valanna View Post
    Considering those both are BiS, why wouldn't you use it? You will dump Stump of Time eventually, you know that right?
    So Stump and DMC:V for the time being?

do not use hit trinket, buy dmc:v and mirror or bell imo mirror int pwnd crit etc.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

DMC+Bell should be your best bet.
    It's the internet. You never know if people are either sarcastic or just bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Orgasmatron View Post
    do not use hit trinket, buy dmc:v and mirror or bell imo mirror int pwnd crit etc.
    Yeah I would love to. But as of now and I need the hit... And my guild is pretty frail so idk when I will be able to finally kill Atramedes and possibly get a bell. Until then I guess im just using DMC:V and Stump