Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    GO DRIGER! TIGER CLAW ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Driger was srs bsns
    New Beyblade sucks, they even have japanese names, wasnt it originally like canadian or something? =S

Well I believe i was 15-16 when i started with beyblades....and I'm 23 now, ugh I'm old.

well.. in my town, we had dragospinners berfore beyblades. where dragonspinners cost like 2 dollars, and beyblades cost 20, dragonspinners was still better and more fun.

but, after less than a year, they were off fashion again, and i don't rly mind that

Deleted
    ah god watching beyblade battles on youtube has made me want them too much, if you you in beyblade battle tournament in youtube you'll feel the same. I would post the link but I cant.
    Last edited by mmocdc33416e72; 2011-02-12 at 12:04 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    DOH! I broke down and ordered a few beyblades...

10+ Year Old Account
    My location is irrelevant to your interests
    Ahh Beyblades, such nostalgia.... I remember being the person who brought the Beyblades to school and then it became super popular. I used to like both the Old beyblade episodes and the "newer" ones, I don't really understand they became so unpopular after awhile :/.
    (。◔‸◔。✿)

Deleted
    Check my sig.

Beyblades are epic!

I read this "Beyblade" but all I can think about is "Babe" and "Laid" help me out here please.
    "Remember to take ALL things in moderation.. Even World of Warcraft" :]

That they made a show about kids fighting each other with spinning tops only shows how stupid the viewing audience of the world is.

I plan on making a show about Asian children who fight giant toads with stalks of Corn, which can be evolved into bigger stalks of corn with elaborate features and attacks. I smell monies.
    Last edited by Lightfist; 2011-02-12 at 07:05 PM.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

10+ Year Old Account
    i used to have the metal ones with extra long cords i had to buy a couple of arenas lol

10+ Year Old Account
    My brother and I had the toys, we used the top of a bin as our 'arena'. It was surprisingly epic

Deleted
    Why is everyone's under their bed? :P Mine is too. I had this one which was big and yellow and it's bit beast was a scorpion. I remember the basketball guy used it in the anime during the american championship. That was good. Also wolfborg kicked ass. My first one was a spin dragoon. I've used it so many times the bottom is actually flat now :P

Yes, I just nostalgia-ed everywhere.