Page 1 of 2
LastLast

chimaeron 10h feud bug?

Chimaeron cast feud every 60second, another time hi cast it every 90second. This is a bug?

afaik Feud is random per Massacre, not on a specific timer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    afaik Feud is random per Massacre, not on a specific timer.
    This, every massacre (except the first) has a chance to fued.

Deleted
    Yes its RNG - we went nearly 2 minutes without one, then seemed to get 3 in a row..

When he casts Massacre, there is a chance to knock the robot offline. It's completely random.

Its every 2nd or 3rd massacre. And that includes the massacre that ends the fued. Massacres are every 30 seconds.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Quote Originally Posted by Vongimi View Post
    Its every 2nd or 3rd massacre. And that includes the massacre that ends the fued. Massacres are every 30 seconds.
    This. Although on heroic I heard he can knock if off again with the massacre that ends feud? Think this info might be way wrong though. Read it on here some time ago unless that's in 25h.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brael View Post
    This. Although on heroic I heard he can knock if off again with the massacre that ends feud? Think this info might be way wrong though. Read it on here some time ago unless that's in 25h.
    Nah that cant happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Holo View Post
    Nah that cant happen.
    Thanks for clearing that up for me

Your tanks have to be ready to react after each massacre for taunting. The first is roughly around 90s. The rest is RNG.

the shortest amount of time there can be between them is 60 seconds since my barkskin is always exactly off cooldown when he starts to spit.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokty View Post
    the shortest amount of time there can be between them is 60 seconds since my barkskin is always exactly off cooldown when he starts to spit.
    No, massacre happens every 30 seconds, and he can feud on consecutive massacres. I've seen it happen quite a few times, including once post-patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozendekay View Post
    No, massacre happens every 30 seconds, and he can feud on consecutive massacres. I've seen it happen quite a few times, including once post-patch.
    I've never seen him feud after the masssacre at the end of feud.

10+ Year Old Account
    10 heroics are broken atm, play 25's
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

Deleted
    Has happened quite a few times for my raid, including in our kill >_>

Hmm, I must have misunderstood him then. I mean Feud finishes -> Feud 30 seconds later, not feud finishes -> feud. What you're describing can't happen afaik.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually, it's really not 100% RNG. The second time he feuds , he has a 33% chance to massacre and the second is 66% while the third time is 100%. He will never feud on the first massacre. It is RNG, but you can kinda predict when it will happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    In our tries and kills in 25 norm and hc, most of the feuds come after 3rd massacre from the previous feud, but there's about 30% chance that it will come after the second massacre from previous feud.
    I tried to sleep on my keyboard - Not a good idea, WASD on the cheek in the morning.

It's not broken. You have to work around the possibility of having as little as 3 feuds and up to 5 before pushing into the next phase.