Thread: Disc on Alakir

Disc on Alakir

Is atonement still not working because of the size of the boss? I haven't had the chance to do this boss yet this week

Quote Originally Posted by dalliah1 View Post
    Is atonement still not working because of the size of the boss? I haven't had the chance to do this boss yet this week
    No point in smiting on al'akir anyways

"Gearscore is like a bikini, what it shows is suggestive, what it hides is far more important!"

Quote Originally Posted by Memoryz View Post
    No point in smiting on al'akir anyways
    Sure there is - when no one in your area is taking damage
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

I'd imagine it wouldn't be very useful due to Al'Akir's ginormous hitbox, though it could be useful to throw a few smites in early P2 when the tornado hole is at melee and the whole raid is up against the boss.

I go Holy for 'em anyways, found that I was running oom very fast in p2 as Disc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Quote Originally Posted by dalliah1 View Post
    I didn't even try to smite on Al'Akir this week, as AA/Aton has been dropped from my raid healing spec. I would go in with the assumption that it has not changed.