Favorite Chef Boyardee Cuisine

I prefer the beefaroni and slow-cooked raviolis myself. What's your favorite Chef Boyardee entree?

15+ Year Old Account
    The Ravioli. You don't even have to heat it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    The Ravioli. You don't even have to heat it.
    I know, right? It's like each time I eat the ravioli, I enter into a sort of tantric state..

I awoke to the light beaming across my face. The morning smell of flowers and dew heightened my senses since awakening. My dreams consisted of my unity with my beloved, my Sara. Sara my seraph; she severed my heart. I get up from the bed, dazed and confused by my haunting illusion of loneliness. I look at the time. It's 12:50. I slither and creep to the kitchen, my clothes hanging loosely like displaced skin. I am but a zombie that did not die physically but mentally. I open up the cupboard. Surrounded in a sea of packets and cans I make out a distinct, orange, tin container. The picture comes into view. A man, adorned with white clothing, smiles back at me, offering his services for the day. I let loose a weak smile, a smile that breaks the crust on the edge of my mouth. I reach for the can, aware that his gift shall only add to my weight that binds me to the ground and prevents me from ascending to my goals. I pop open the can, and smell the sweet smell of cat food-like meat and brownish-orange sauce. I splatter the raviolis onto the plate, the liquid lashing out onto my white t-shirt. I'm a slob. I set down, and take the first bite of the cold, delicious treats. I pause for a moment, staring blankly at the food. As the sun shines through the window upon my lonely self, I begin to doze back into slumber. Sara, my love, stands there; shrouded in white, her loving gaze reflects of my longing face, and leaves me alone. I wake up. Realizing I have awaken into my hell on earth, I gaze at the plate: The orange sauce is but a collection of flames that binds me to my hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoroash View Post
    I know, right? It's like each time I eat the ravioli, I enter into a sort of tantric state..

I awoke to the light beaming across my face. The morning smell of flowers and dew heightened my senses since awakening. My dreams consisted of my unity with my beloved, my Sara. Sara my seraph; she severed my heart. I get up from the bed, dazed and confused by my haunting illusion of loneliness. I look at the time. It's 12:50. I slither and creep to the kitchen, my clothes hanging loosely like displaced skin. I am but a zombie that did not die physically but mentally. I open up the cupboard. Surrounded in a sea of packets and cans I make out a distinct, orange, tin container. The picture comes into view. A man, adorned with white clothing, smiles back at me, offering his services for the day. I let loose a weak smile, a smile that breaks the crust on the edge of my mouth. I reach for the can, aware that his gift shall only add to my weight that binds me to the ground and prevents me from ascending to my goals. I pop open the can, and smell the sweet smell of cat food-like meat and brownish-orange sauce. I splatter the raviolis onto the plate, the liquid lashing out onto my white t-shirt. I'm a slob. I set down, and take the first bite of the cold, delicious treats. I pause for a moment, staring blankly at the food. As the sun shines through the window upon my lonely self, I begin to doze back into slumber. Sara, my love, stands there; shrouded in white, her loving gaze reflects of my longing face, and leaves me alone. I wake up. Realizing I have awaken into my hell on earth, I gaze at the plate: The orange sauce is but a collection of flames that binds me to my hell.
    I hate to see how you feel about Spam or Top Ramen:P I gotta admit though, well written

On Topic, Ravioli and Spaghetti and Meatballs ftw!

I'm partial to Rat myself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzPptbtjM14
    Elementium on Knaak:
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    He's the Micheal bay of books. He sunk his claws into a popular franchise and is pumping out books with very little plot and a whole lot of descriptions of Rhonins hair and awesomeness and because anyone who wants to know the once rich warcraft lore will buy it the same as a Transformers movie because it's something they love and they keep hoping.
    ~The naaru have not forgotten us... BUT CHRIST METZEN HAS!~