Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    When I was a kid, every time I ran a high fever I had this same dream about a insanely huge ball of grass that kept rolling violently towards me. bigger than the sun.

If my mother sat by the bed watching me (she did that when the fever got really bad sometimes), I always got freaked out by her cause I saw her evil eyes glaring me down, coming closer and closer, while all the same I thought I saw her holding one spoon in each hand, clacking the downsides together. I will never forget the sound of those spoons :P

I have this repetitive dream. I am in this shack, and my knuckles are being grated by an 80 grade sand paper(VERY ROUGH)to my bone. Then I find a pistol and shoot this creepy guy whispering things, but when I fire it, it seems to go through another dimension and teleport the bullet behind me. And it ends up shooting me in the back. Creepy stuff

Got hit in the balls by a flying baseball bat. That was some serious shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    5 years old and i wasn't even fully asleep yet. the howdy doody dummy was flying towards me and the twilight zone swirl was red and white while it span behind him. 30 years old and it still kinda freaks me out.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm 5 years old. On a trip with my kindergarten class around the neighborhood, when I accidentially fall and break both my legs. I scream out for the others to wait for me, but they don't hear me. Suddenly a T-Rex comes from behind and eats me.
    Then he fapped to his own pseudo-intellectualism and no one ever loved him. Ever.

The End

Zombies, lots of lots of Zombies, killed them all though

I've been eaten alive by pants..

10+ Year Old Account
    Zombie Apocalypse..... and i was wining the fight but i was scared as hell, then my room mate came into the room and asked me if i wanted beef for launch....... i jumped out of my bed.... damn you light sleeping.

when i was little i used to have night terrors that generally involved my parents being dismembered while i was strapped to a chair.

inb4 troll.

They were 100% real and they screwed my mind over when i was little.

That's some serious shit Lued. I'd be traumatized..

Read some scary stories so far.

I can't remember my worst, but I had a real bad one a few weeks ago.

I was on vacation with my parents (in real-life) and woke up in the actual bed I was sleeping in (in my dream), which is weird, because when I dream that I wake up, it's usually in my bed at home.

So I thought I was awake and walked to the door, but noticed there was no handle to open the door anymore, everything was dark so I had no idea what to do and freaked out because I thought I would be stuck there forever.

I eventually waked up (at least I thought I did, but I was still dreaming) and tried to get out of my bed, but I couldn't because something was holding me in bed, I freaked again and fell out of my bed, I didn't feel the bang of the floor and suddenly I was back in my bedroom at home, at that point I knew I was still dreaming and tried to hit my head on the floor so I would wake up, but it didn't work because my head just went through the floor so I didn't hit, a bit after that happened I actually did wake up.

But I was so scared that I was still dreaming so it took a few minutes before I realized I was awake this time, it was still in the middle of the night though, so I was scared to fall asleep again and stayed up for hours. Luckily I had a normal dream when I finally did fall asleep.

Nice thread!

Had a nightmare that all parents hate. Dreamt we were at a swimming pool and i couldnt find my 3 year old daughter and I looked over and saw her laying facedown in the pool. Yea...woke up quick as piss.

Oh and I had the dream in a dream situation. Was in my barracks and i "woke" up and our door was open and somebody was standing in the door so I jumped up to turn the lights off...then I really woke up. Crazy

This one where I was on a plane with tons and tons of people I knew, and we went somewhere and we were there for a really long time and did stuff (I know, very descriptive. I don't remember this part of the dream very well, even though it lasted really long) but on our way back, we were on the plane, and everything went well, but when we were descending for landing we all of a sudden started ascending slowly, then plummeted and I woke up right as it hit.

Scary shit man.

My dreams always involve drugs, and guns....occasionally nazis....or something like last time.. I dreamed I was the main character of new splatterhouse...uuh violence.

I can´t remember my nightmares when I was a kid... now I´m usually aware that "I´m dreaming", and turn the "nightmare" to something more interesting...
    Last edited by Ferogen; 2011-02-13 at 04:49 PM.

Deleted
    I've had some minor ones and some freaky sh*t type of stuff. But lets start with the minor for the fact of me being mad!
    This one has been happening since I think christmas or so. It starts off with me and my ex girlfreind who I am still freinds with. She wants to get back with me but I say no due to the fact every other girl I have dated don't talk to me after for like...ever. Now this it were it starts getting freaky and weird. She shoves this potion down my throat and it turns me into...well I think what I looked like about 7 or 8 years ago(16 atm). Then she takes me to a torture room were she glues head phones to my ears and makes me listen to all the music I hate. Freaky I know. Oh and btw the day after that nightmare me and my ex-girlfreind got back together. Proves I win at life but I fail at controling my own dreams -.-

The major stuff is when I was about 5 years of age and my older brother got like a voodoo doll(And ppl think im weird XD) and told me if I don't help him take over the world hes going to make me kill myself. After a while he succedes and lets me go. But he sets dogs on me. Who are on fire. And look like my dad. And also want to turn me into their next dinner. Moral of this I guess is: Don't have cheese before bed and don't watch bloody pinky and the brain!
    Last edited by mmoc1985953299; 2011-02-13 at 04:57 PM.

refreshing thread i was laying at the bottom of my basement stairs. Legs wouldn't work and this dark creature would always chase me. Had to make it to the top or he'd pull me back down, always woke up before he could kill me though. once i decided to "stand my ground" to see what would happen. Picked me up and bent me in half >.> can still hear my spine snapping

10+ Year Old Account
    I was like 7 and had a 'night terror' that I can still slightly remember - I was shrunk down to a very very small size and had to run away from all of the various things in my house. Apparently while I was dreaming said dream - I was screaming, eyes open, and had my mom thoroughly freaked out. Damn, I never want to have to go through something like that again, freaky shit that.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

I think my most vivid dreams happen when something irl happens around me while I'm sleeping.

Most of my current dreams usually include noises around my house and I live by an airport so I hear a crap load of planes....planes sound scarey in dreams, Ive had plane noises turn into demons screaming throughout my house, veloceraptors outside my window, barbaric aliens pillaging my neighborhood... and of course armageddon.

But by far my worse nightmare was when i was 10.

I had just had a slumber party with my friends and we watched scary movies like Critters and Tremors. We had just moved into our new house and I was going to sleep on my newly built bunk bed. One of my friends slept on the top bunk and I chose the bottom to talk to my friends sleeping on the floor next to me. They all fell asleep first but I stayed up listening to weird shit in our house. I eventually fell asleep and started dreaming of our house. I was running around inside the empty house and ran to the back sliding glass door but stopped when I saw it was on the edge of a cliff I felt rumbling under my feet and saw a giant fucking tremor worm shoot out from the side of the cliff, bend up and almost chomp my head off.

I ran but then remembered they could feel where you are when they are underground, so I jumped on top of the counter.... only to be surrounded by critters

and if you have ever seen this movie, the more they eat the bigger they get. For some dumb ass reason they couldn't reach me unless they got bigger so they started eating the house. Everything around me was being devoured until nothing was left but the kitchen and some roof, critters were being eaten by tremor worms and they started having some warfare where the critters were blowing the worms up with dynamite. So more of the house started falling and part of the roof collapsed on my legs trapping me. One of the worms was coming at me and this one had tongues that shot out and started grabbing my arms pulling my closer to its mouth. I woke up screaming finding my friends pulling me from under the top bunk that had fallen on one side pinning my legs while my mom was lifting the top bed off of me. She was freaking out because she had no idea why I was sleeping and screaming through a bed collapsing on me. I only had bruising on my thighs and a sprained ankle from my foot being stuck and being yanked.
    I guess the Rooms-to-Go people did a shitty job building the bed and it fell on me when my stupid friend climbed back up from going to the bathroom and roughly jumped back on.
    We got our money back from them, and I choose a normal bed.

I hate bunk beds.
    Last edited by galaxiah; 2011-02-13 at 06:20 PM.

Deleted
    It's a returning nightmare I've had for as long as I can remember, and sometimes (rarely but still) returns, it's not really clear what is what(as the vision is dark but I can see something faintly, very faintly', basicly I've identified it as 2 squares, a small one in an upper right corner and a huge one all over the place. I feel the situation of the little ´´square´´ at first he has space and feels all happy, next thing you know I start feeling cramped up and the big square starts busting on the little square, the little square keeps getting smaller and feels more stuck, I can also make out some voices, as if a whole group is yelling at the little square, keeps pushing him up against a wall. then it all stops, the little square is freed again, I feel comfortable again, next thing you know it all starts over again. inconsistently the feeling (and the ´´image´´) keeps changing all the time.

Other than that, my dreams (I don´t identify them as nightmares because they actualy give me a good feeling)
    I end up dying (Or severly injured) while trying to protect my friends.
    Last edited by mmocf1858d9362; 2011-02-13 at 06:26 PM.

I've had a few nightmares over the years. I can't remember the specifics of any, although I do remember one of them was about vampires. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night sweating and feeling completely terrified. Even as an adult, sometimes I wake up and I lay awake for a while, thinking that I should really stay still and not turn around or pull down the covers to look around the darkened room. I remember once when I was a kid, I woke up in the middle of the night, got up from bed and dragged the covers with me and went out into the landing. After turning on the light, I stood still for a few seconds before I thought to myself "What the hell am I doing out here?"