Page 1 of 2
LastLast

How is Justin Bieber so famous.

i really dont get it.

He's famous because he posts on World of Warcraft forums.

:>
    Check out my expansion concept, World of Warcraft: Whispers of Madness
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Brittle Bones now has a 50% chance to turn the target into a purple-wearing supervillain.

that chick is hot dude
    Quote Originally Posted by tkjnz
    If memory serves me right, a fox is a female wolf.

Have you ever heard him sing "A Capella" as much as I think his music sucks, he has a very good voice for his age. You mix that with auto-tune (which I hate and he sounds better without, thats just me) craze thats going on right now and the tweens that rule the world atm are gonna be happy.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

youtube and 14 yr old girls

Where is this NPC located? Or is he some famous WoW player? PvP or PvE? Or working for Blizzard?

The reason why every other no-talent hack has been famous: teenage girls with no taste

Because Bieber is qt.

U BRING JUSTIN BEIBER TO MMO-CHAMPION...A WOW FANSITE...

dear god.....................

this is a rule 34 mindfuck

10+ Year Old Account
    youtube and teenage girls that have no taste in music what so ever.

people generally have no taste in music these days
    <start epic wow theme>
    A world of limitless adventure. We cast the lords of shadow and flame back into the abyss.
    <more epic wow theme>
    We held the line against the rising tide of death itself.
    <epic music peaks>
    We have endured the breaking of the world.Now we face the Destroyer and we will end him.
    <cue Bennny Hill music>Pandas! Pokemon!

Deleted
    Because of blind teenage girls. There are singers out there in the same genre who are way better but aren't as well known because of their looks or whatever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoiledkid View Post
    Where is this NPC located? Or is he some famous WoW player? PvP or PvE? Or working for Blizzard?
    I think hes a bug placed in the game by blizzard... seems he makes all the female toons without brains go crazy and one shot all the male characters (excluding BE's)

He appeals to young female audiences. Ever try to tell a young female that she can't have something she really wants? It's like Death himself just raped your eardrums. Parents of young females who are not aware of this outcome will fall into the trap ONCE and they will learn. Parents of young females who have experienced the ear-rape of Death quickly purchase the Justin Bieber <product> in order to avoid the horror that is an angry young girl. Bieber earns money by exploiting this and continues to get his face on television. The only known way to stop the cycle is for the girls to age and mature into young women, which brings a whole new set of problems to the table.

The moral of the story is to never have children.

Questions?
    Enforce proper spelling and grammar!

A combination of excellent marketing and a deal with satan.

I was recently banned from my local movie theater for sneaking in a huge boom box into one of the show rooms featuring his new movie curtsy of a friend employed at the place and right as the movie started I got up from my seat hit play and proceeded to run around with a big flash light waving it at the screen while my stereo played a certain now infamous Rick Astley song.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Silver
    "Now, you listen to me, James Hawkins. You got the makings of greatness in you, but you got to take the helm and chart your own course. Stick to it, no matter the squalls! And when the time comes you get the chance to really test the cut of your sails, and show what you're made of! Well, I hope I'm there, catching some of the light coming off you that day."

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Because of the haters. I never heard of him before I read it on the forum. He will beat Lady Gaga on youtube really soon if the haters continue to go see his videos just to trash talk on the comments. Like we say: " Talk about me in good or bad, but talk about me" (something like that if this expression is use in english).

Btw, I never wanted to know him and I will still ignore him like I did some many years. Anyway why do you care?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EllipsisGH View Post
    He appeals to young female audiences. Ever try to tell a young female that she can't have something she really wants? It's like Death himself just raped your eardrums. Parents of young females who are not aware of this outcome will fall into the trap ONCE and they will learn. Parents of young females who have experienced the ear-rape of Death quickly purchase the Justin Bieber <product> in order to avoid the horror that is an angry young girl. Bieber earns money by exploiting this and continues to get his face on television. The only known way to stop the cycle is for the girls to age and mature into young women, which brings a whole new set of problems to the table.

The moral of the story is to never have children.

Questions?
    Question soo ... How does the world evolve??

IMO i think that's a flaw in your system. We just dont have girls anymore or parents should learn to say NO. just a thought... and "girls" should learn that a little kid whos 16 and sounds like hes 10 isn't amazingly cute or awsome

Disney is what made him famous.
    They are also responsible for Miley Cyrus

Because he's young and he has the looks. Do you think he would be this popular among the teens if he was butt-ugly with just a voice?

It's all about image nowadays in this industry.
    Last edited by Mastergp; 2011-02-13 at 03:02 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    I hope you brought your wallet... 'cause the rent in Hell gets paid in advance!