Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    considering that sexual selection is based purely around being racist and judging potential partners, im goin to say yes, and its neccessary for survival of the species

Quote Originally Posted by Yum View Post
    Not really, kinda along the same lines as "I'm not attracted to women with red hair", same concept, certain people are attracted to certain things.

If he wasnt attracted to them because of preconceived stereotypes, then yes that would be racist.
    HAIRIST ALERT
    no he is not imo but it can be racist if he doesnt choose his words carefully.

It does not matter if it is racist or not. If you do not like them then you do not like them.

i dont care for black people in general but i would f a black girl if the circumstances were right. AM I A RACIST?

Quote Originally Posted by Xatrian View Post
    To say you don't like black women is to literally generalize that you find an entire race unattractive. Generalizing based upon race. Racism.
    you are one of those people that tries too hard not to be racist, its not hating on black people at all, if you do not find black women sexually attractive then you just don't, its not a racism thing.
    i bet you wouldnt be waving the racist flag around if peope said they don't find redheads attractive.
    <start epic wow theme>
    A world of limitless adventure. We cast the lords of shadow and flame back into the abyss.
    <more epic wow theme>
    We held the line against the rising tide of death itself.
    <epic music peaks>
    We have endured the breaking of the world.Now we face the Destroyer and we will end him.
    <cue Bennny Hill music>Pandas! Pokemon!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryukaa View Post
    Definately NO, its not.
    he´s just stating that he does not "like" them.
    Do you need help looking up what "racist" means?

Deleted
    a comedian called bill burr has a segment on his monday morning podcast "is it racist?" he holds no punches when debating this subject.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    I agree with the others. It's not racist. Not being attracted to someone because of skin colour is the same as not being attracted to them because of hair colour or height. People like different things.

That being said I'm attracted to all women.
    And Boub !

---------- Post added 2011-02-13 at 09:36 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by BertieW View Post
    Do you need help looking up what "racist" means?
    Do you need help reading ? >_>

I really wonder why there is negative feeling towards being racist. It is logical and no one should be ashamed to think racist. If you do not like something then there is about that certain thing that you do not like, simple as that. No reason to be all flustered wondering if it is racist or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember having a conversation like this awhile back with a coworker.

He pointed out that it 'might' be racist that I'm only physically attracted to white women. We came to the conclusion that attraction is hardwired into our heads, so accusing someone of being racist based upon who they would / wouldn't bone is just wrong.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    i usually am not attracted to 100% black girls. but gimme a girl that is 50-75% black and the last 25-50% any other race and i will be like drooooool....

nope thats most definitely not racist at all.

I don't l find any white woman attractive at all. Better yet, let me just say i think all white women are ugly. So much so, id never consider dating one. Imo, every black women looks better than any white woman because of the color of their skin.

Am I a racist? na, i just think all white women are just unattractive and any black woman is superior in terms of beauty. So, if you are white, you are ugly in my eyes. While i do respect others decision to like what i find to be genetically inferior, it is not something im able to understand.

Deleted
    It depends on the context when this is said. Case closed.

i know a white girl who doesnt like white dudes.. is she racist? id say no
    IM GONNA PUNCH THAT DRAGON IN THE FACE!

im more attracted to asian girls then white and latino!
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

Racism is a giant load of bullcrap to begin with, atleast the way we see people use it in society. Ever noticed how its never racism to call a white man a cracker or something derogatory? How its not racism to have funds that only aid non-whites? Schools exclusive to black people? Companies being told to hire blacks and gays over your typical white guy is perfectly okay!

But by god, one white dude says Nagger and watch the sky burn! Racism is the most abused concept in a society, one side is always at the receiving at of the accusation. And there will always be a metric fuckton of people that will scream racism whenever they didnt get what they want or they have to put an effort into achieving something like everyone else.

I'm not attratced to men does that make me a homophobe?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Millhouse Manastorm View Post
    I'm not attratced to men does that make me a homophobe?
    Going with the logic that half the country seems to run on, yes, yes you are.

No it's not racist. But it's stupid and hurtful.
    Stupid because love is unpredictable and no one can tell the future.
    Hurtful, because well... let some one tell you they "don't like you", or they "don't find you attractive" and tell us how you feel.

Honestly guys, don't dwell on the negatives. Instead of focusing on what you don't like, why not just say, "I prefer white females"?
    Elementium on Knaak:
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    He's the Micheal bay of books. He sunk his claws into a popular franchise and is pumping out books with very little plot and a whole lot of descriptions of Rhonins hair and awesomeness and because anyone who wants to know the once rich warcraft lore will buy it the same as a Transformers movie because it's something they love and they keep hoping.
    ~The naaru have not forgotten us... BUT CHRIST METZEN HAS!~

Quote Originally Posted by Blznsmri View Post
    Going with the logic that half the country seems to run on, yes, yes you are.
    I thought we were a bit more tolerant on homosexuals than our American counterparts?