Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Im interested in a pvp EU server.
    Anyone already playing in one?

Can be either Defiant or Guardian as long as its PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokka View Post
    Im interested in a pvp EU server.
    Anyone already playing in one?

Can be either Defiant or Guardian as long as its PvP.
    Ain't been any posts yet but there's *checks watch* 44hours and 24minutes to go so I will keep updating the front page as to where the established people are so that we can hook up together in game and help each other out.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to try this game, just because im getting sick of WoW's cartoony aspect. I signed up for beta, how long does it take to be accepted? :[
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    I want to try this game, just because im getting sick of WoW's cartoony aspect. I signed up for beta, how long does it take to be accepted? :[
    Just make sure you filled out your "beta profile" when you made your Rift account, and your beta invite should come today or tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by XxLightningxX View Post
    how long may it take to be invited to beta? sorry for stupid question Also: when does the Open Beta start?
    they started sending out invites night before last and they said they would continue past the beta start.

I have both Defiants and Guardians on US-Deepwood (PvE) please feel free to PM me on MMO if you are looking for more guild members on that server.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post
    I have both Defiants and Guardians on US-Deepwood (PvE) please feel free to PM me on MMO if you are looking for more guild members on that server.
    Why not join the others on the other US server? After all its a beta, your chars will be wiped before life anyway

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarien View Post
    Ain't been any posts yet but there's *checks watch* 44hours and 24minutes to go so I will keep updating the front page as to where the established people are so that we can hook up together in game and help each other out.
    Thanks for that
    Although, i just found out that you need a specific pvp soul (that has only use in pvp) in order to be able to be good in it. so i guess that pretty much breaks the concept of world pvp.

Thumbs down to rift for that.
    Ill be trying a pve server then.

Thanks for that
    Although, i just found out that you need a specific pvp soul (that has only use in pvp) in order to be able to be good in it. so i guess that pretty much breaks the concept of world pvp.

Thumbs down to rift for that.
    Ill be trying a pve server then.
    PVP soul is good imo
    And I disagree whole heartedly about "breaks the concept of world pvp"

>>> But this is the wrong place to discuss this <<<

should go to 63+ page RIFT thread
    If you have happened upon the "Off-Topic" thread because it was on the front page, you can opt not to see "Off-Topic" threads by clicking the box labeled "Show Off-Topics"

Although, i just found out that you need a specific pvp soul (that has only use in pvp) in order to be able to be good in it. so i guess that pretty much breaks the concept of world pvp. Thumbs down to rift for that. Ill be trying a pve server then.
    Everyone is in the same boat however. Also take a look at the talent calc, pick out the PvP soul (always represented by a white cross on a grey background with a yellow dot in the middle). Some of the talents look awesome fun and worth waiting for.

On topic: There are US and EU guilds on the original post, please do join

I suggest that people who are mature, listening and plan to play this game past BETA. Which that would be me. A rare chance opens itself to recruited into an active guild based off some players from MMO Champion once they game actually starts. (I'm talking about those head starts CE) while recruiting in game for a beta is not a bad idea at all and should be promoted. Perhaps we should also think to the future about creating guilds we can join once it's in the live stage

Quote Originally Posted by tiren View Post
    they started sending out invites night before last and they said they would continue past the beta start.
    They are already busy sending them out since I recieved mine 2days ago already (recieved 12-02-2011 0:54AM GMT) .
    justicars.blogspot.com All info you need for tanking as a cleric and more
    Cleric tanking: Justicar guide | Justicar spreadsheet and item list
    Defence is as much a part of war as offence, the shield as important a tool as the sword.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
    I suggest that people who are mature, listening and plan to play this game past BETA. Which that would be me. A rare chance opens itself to recruited into an active guild based off some players from MMO Champion once they game actually starts. (I'm talking about those head starts CE) while recruiting in game for a beta is not a bad idea at all and should be promoted. Perhaps we should also think to the future about creating guilds we can join once it's in the live stage
    I hope several people here consider joining my friends and I on the Lothum server/shard.

My buddies have been in the betas from the start. Pretty cool, relaxed fun loving, kinda hardcore, informed.

The only problem for some maybe that we are fixed on Guardian, PVP server, most likely Lothum.
    If you have happened upon the "Off-Topic" thread because it was on the front page, you can opt not to see "Off-Topic" threads by clicking the box labeled "Show Off-Topics"

Quote Originally Posted by Sephakay View Post
    Why not join the others on the other US server? After all its a beta, your chars will be wiped before life anyway
    Id rather stick with my 35 mage then start another new 1. Dont want to get burnt out on starting zones before the game even comes out :P since im going to need to do it atleast 4 times

Quote Originally Posted by Narghile View Post
    The only problem for some maybe that we are fixed on Guardian, PVP server, most likely Lothum.
    EU or US servers?

Deleted
    I will play tomorrow om server:

Icewatch-EU PVE
    Guardian
    Rogue lvl 20+
    Name: Necia

Feel free 2 add me
    Will try out a LOT of classes on this beta and realy try/test everything in the Game
    Not sure if I Will play when it's comes out but we will se after this beta

First page needs updating and tyvm for the effort and time ! <3

I'm on the US Gnarlwood server.
    Guardians
    Character name: Fiddlesnarf

Guys, please make posts in this thread only about what server you're on.

Any other discussion should go in the other Rift thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Narghile View Post
    First page needs updating and tyvm for the effort and time ! <3
    It does but I did ask which servers you were on, EU or US