Deleted

Where next for a 10m guild?

So you've killed halfus, maloriak, chim, conclave and atramedes. Where do you go next? Or is it time to try and go 25m?

edit: I'm referring to heroic not normal progress.
    Last edited by mmocd7449ed493; 2011-02-14 at 01:12 AM.

how about endbosses or heroics?
    HolgerDK Stærkodder Shocknorrís
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.

10+ Year Old Account
    Valiona and Theralion are easier than Maloriak and Atramedes - do them, then Ascendant council is a piece of cake. Once you're 5/6 BWD, 3/4 BoT and 1/2 TO4W, from what I've seen I'd suggest Cho'gall > Al'akir > Nefarian.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Valiona & Theralion would possibly be the best to try next - they're really not that difficult on normal mode.
    Btw, from your post I get the idea you might think 25-man is harder than 10 man. It's not.

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Valiona and Theralion are easier than Maloriak and Atramedes - do them, then Ascendant council is a piece of cake. Once you're 5/6 BWD, 3/4 BoT and 1/2 TO4W, from what I've seen I'd suggest Cho'gall > Al'akir > Nefarian.
    i completly agree with MerinPally, that is exactly what we did first starting out

Personally found Al'Akir to be less setup dependent than Cho'gall 10m.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wg15 View Post
    It is harder. Way harder.
    Said like someone who's 25 mans has 15 bad players

Is that why all the top-notch progression guilds do 25-man? Because they like the challenge more than the world-firsts?

On normal mode it's quite balanced, hardmodes still aren't due to the massive need of classtacking, lack of certain buffs and even less fault tolerance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is that just your opinion or do you have something to back it up?

OP, your group should be ready to push the end bosses if you can handle those bosses. Go in the order suggested.
    Last edited by Roose; 2011-02-13 at 12:08 PM.
    I like sandwiches

From my experience, 10 man = Much less room for error, whereas 25 man = Much less room.

I cleared 12/12 on 10man only

Now that we are 12/12 though we are reorganising for 25man though

Deleted
    Sorry, to make the OP clear, I'm referring to heroic 10 man raiding. And I'm trying to say 'are all other bosses near impossible in 10 man, or is there a viable progression route open without going 25 man?'

ps: Has anyone even killed V&T yet? Thought it was unbeaten.
    Last edited by mmocd7449ed493; 2011-02-14 at 01:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by oggyowl View Post
    So you've killed halfus, maloriak, chim, conclave and atramedes. Where do you go next? Or is it time to try and go 25m?

edit: I'm referring to heroic not normal progress.
    omnotron and magmaw.

Quote Originally Posted by oggyowl View Post
    Sorry, to make the OP clear, I'm referring to heroic 10 man raiding. And I'm trying to say 'are all other bosses near impossible in 10 man, or is there a viable progression route open without going 25 man?'

ps: Has anyone even killed V&T yet? Thought it was unbeaten.
    After 5/13 we did omnitron then magmaw and killed alakir tonight. I'd say they're challenging and a little comp dependent but more then anything you need REALLY good healers.

---------- Post added 2011-02-14 at 04:20 AM ----------

Also yes, v and t afaik is unbeaten on 10 man. But some Korean guild did ascendance council so I guess we will try that next