Optimal haste for resto @ start of heroic raids

My guild is ATM starting heroic mode on 25 man.
    I mainly heal the raid, rarely using spells like healing touch, nourish and regrowth, except on CC procs and nourish as filler.
    I'm currently sitting at the 915 breakpoint for the rejuv, and am aiming at the 2004 breakpoint...
    I see some druids aiming for 1586 haste so they can get the extra tick when NG procs, also wanted to know if this is better than 915 + more mastery and crit

I'm aiming at the tier 4 piece bonus, as i'm next in line for the helm and already got the points for the chest...
    If I use full haste gear and some reforges, I think I can get to the 2004 breakpoint, but at the cost of having very little mastery and crit...
    So my question is:
    Should I only aim for that breakpoint when I have a lot more heroic gear, or is it ok to go for it...
    I just want to maximize my HPS and mana efficiency...
    Thanks in advance

I am presently at the 2004 (2017) haste/hot breakpoint for the 9 tick of WG (keep in mind of the 30% increase). I see no logic in maintaining 915 haste. Not sure where you are with your gear. Assuming you are starting HM's you should have a decent amount of gear to work with (reforging). You should be at a minimum 1423 haste (12 ticks for LB and 4 ticks for Reg). If you have a link to your character might help as well.

Deleted
    well i have 1752 but i always get DI from warlocks and 5% + DI u need only 1573 haste for 9 tick of wg , but yeah its a must u get to the next breakpoint ( aka 2004 ).

if you are doing 25 man HMs, the WG break points are huge. WG will account for a very large amount of your healing done so it is in your best interest to maximize it.

If you always have a warlock in your raids, you or a SPriest should always be getting Dark Intent. If you are getting it, then you will only need 1573 haste for your last WG tick. after that, there aren't any attainable breakpoints that really matter much (LB yes, but one could make a case that mastery would be better than that last LB tick). especially if you are mostly raid healing.
    Last edited by Cerelli; 2011-02-14 at 04:55 PM.