bartender 4 questions

I have been using bartender for some time now, but with one of my alts, it now pages thru all of the bars including the ones that are already out in another location. What might be causing this?

I have 2, 3, 4, disabled, 5 and 6 are positioned above 1, when I scroll it hits 5 and 6 as well as 2 3 4.

There is only 1 character that I have this problem with so far.

What do you mean by "pages thru?" Do you mean when you scroll through bars it is showing the disabled ones also? If so, go into the game menu for the toon it is happening too and make sure you disable all the bars there. I have ran into an issue before when I didn't disable all the extra bars in the game menu and it cause weird things to happen with BT4.

I will try that. But by pages through I mean, I have 2 3 4 so they are not visible on the screen unless I use the shift mouse up / down to scroll through them. But for some reason 5 and 6 are also getting scrolled through. They shouldnt be since they are already visible on screen.

Ok so I figured out what was going on. 5 and 6 are the bottom left and bottom right bars in the blizzard UI, I had to turn them on, so that when scrolling through the rest of the bars it would ignore them. Kind of strange but there it is. And its thanks to your suggestion.
    Last edited by Oneleg; 2011-02-13 at 02:16 PM.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Paging, surprisingly enough, is limited only by the default UI options - BT4 and Dominos don't affect it in the least. They just use what Blizzard tells them they have available for paging.