Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ...
    Well it would only be that strong on other similar fights with damage multiplier.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardourdan View Post
    Has anyone tested Conductivity this patch yet? It seems ridiculously strong with the Healing Rains ticking as well. For example, I just ran LFR Madness, using Healing Rain whenever it was off cooldown (aiming at the melee DPS around tentacles) and continued as Elemental DPS.

Finished with 57k DPS in 2nd place on meters (fair enough this number is pretty average) but I also topped healing for the fight with 22.7k Healing per second. I'm loving this talent as I feel it genuinely solidifies our position as a Healing hybrid and in a way kind of justifies our sub par DPS. After years of Qqing about the tax on hybrids I'm almost won over, thanks to this one talent. However, I do admit it is a pain in the arse to cast it in the rotation!
    In theory, you could take Conductivity, Unleash Fury and only spam LB. You will do ~75% of the DPS of a normal DPS, but you will do easily 50% of the healing of a healer, if not more. When you consider than on average a DPS does ~2x as much DPS as a healer does HPS (general rule, mostly holds true) then we will be pretty darn strong. Any fight like Ultraxion where you wish you could drop healers for more DPS but the healing requirement is meaning you can't drop a full healer you can swap a healer for an Elemental Shaman and have them spam HR, UF and Lightning Bolt and put out really solid healing numbers but do way more DPS than a healer could ever do.

Quote Originally Posted by Undefetter View Post
    In theory, you could take Conductivity, Unleash Fury and only spam LB. You will do ~75% of the DPS of a normal DPS, but you will do easily 50% of the healing of a healer, if not more. When you consider than on average a DPS does ~2x as much DPS as a healer does HPS (general rule, mostly holds true) then we will be pretty darn strong. Any fight like Ultraxion where you wish you could drop healers for more DPS but the healing requirement is meaning you can't drop a full healer you can swap a healer for an Elemental Shaman and have them spam HR, UF and Lightning Bolt and put out really solid healing numbers but do way more DPS than a healer could ever do.
    Yeah. except there are several problems (ignoring completely arbitrary % numbers) like raid size and boss mechanics, so its not really any fight with tight enrage, but heavier healing requirements, but more like "any fight that has several special conditions like majority of the raid constantly stacked, boss hitbox big enough to fit HR on both him and raid and constant damage output instead of spike phases."

So like you said. In theory.

I havent seen a single boss where I would rather take conductivity instead of AG.