Poll: the totem you want.

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: New totems

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    i like the idea of having an air elemental cast lightning bolts and CL, kind of like a mage pet, also it would be cool if it was spec oriented
    Elemental: increases spell damage by 15% whenever pet crits( pet gets 75% of shaman crit chance )
    Enhance: increases attack speed by 25% whenever pet crits
    Resto: it could give mana back like the talent from telluric currents on a spell hit instead of crit

and Maybe for enhance searing totem, we can summon our old fire elementals again and it stacks the dots when it melee hits but the elemental has a 100 yd range so it can be moving us while the shaman is moving, OH and give it a pet bar xD

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have to say... OMG I realy like these ideas. But i cant see why Tsunami totem should be ele only since they already have a knockback

Tsunami totem: water
    Totem that knocks back all targets in range when recalled for 10 yds. 2 min cd ele only. (why not enh and resto?)

[Blazing Totem]
    Places a fire totem on the ground that surrounds the caster with a fire shield increasing all spell damage by 10% for 15 seconds and absorbs X amount of damage (equal to 3x spell power + stamina) the absorb portion of this ability lasts 1 minute. - 2 minute cool down
    Smile

Deleted
    i added a poll, but i failed horribly and forgot tranq totem revamp version and totem of lava, if you like these, please post it.

only the fire totems should be anything but buffs/debuffs

otherwise you have a shaman able to passively do a lot of useful things at once, which isn't far from botting

Deleted
    btw you can vote multiple times.

i dont like any of the ideas none of them seem very useful unless to make the totems to more damage than you can put out. and the long cooldown on alot of them make them even harder to use. im looking at this on a pve perspective these abilities wont do much but waste a global CD.

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    IMO some of these are rather too situational.

IMO:

Sentry Totem (Earth) 45 sec cooldown:
    Causes you to see stealthed targets for up to 10 yards away, and 10 yards around the totem. Lasts up to 8 seconds, but broken prematurely if the totem is destroyed.

Static Totem: (Air) 1 minute cooldown:
    Your Static Totem locks on to the nearest hostile target, and if it's still within 15 yards after 4 seconds it causes to target to be pulled towards the totem and slows it by 70% for 2 seconds. The totem is destroyed after the target is silenced.

Also, bring back Old Fire Nova totem with the stun! I loved it's utility. For some of you that don't know:

Fire Nova Totem: (Fire) 15 second cooldown:
    Places a Fire Nova totem near you that will explode violently after 5 seconds, stunning all those in an 8 yard radius for 2 seconds and dealing Fire damage to them.

And of course some PvE love:

Totem of Gale: (Water) no cooldown:
    Causes all of your single-target Fire, Frost and Nature damaging spells to deal 30% less damage, but jump to 2 nearby enemies dealing 35% reduced damage per jump. Lasts 5 minutes.

1000 dmg lightning bolt turns into:

700 main target
    + 455 second target
    +295.75 third target

basically increasing your single target damage for AOE (weird wording ftw) by ~40%. And this one is useful for both Elemental and Enhancement!
    Last edited by Baabinator; 2011-02-16 at 09:53 PM.
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~