For a druid which profs?

Yea recently I started playing my lvl 44 druid, got him to 50 under 2 hours amazing stuff. i got no professions, which one are good for druids. I wont take negineering or alchemy, cause I have them on my dranei dk, which I will barely play btw. So I am switching to this druid as my main now, and im horde now yey. So which professions rock for tauren druids.
    World PVP and Arenas Are Awesome

Leather working and X?

Quote Originally Posted by JabJack View Post
    Leather working and X?
    God just checked leather working got nothing good whatsoever.
    World PVP and Arenas Are Awesome

Since you're Tauren definitely take Herbalism. Bird form + the tauren racial = win. Aside from that I guess it's just preference and what you don't already have on other toons. Most professions have almost equal bonuses now.

Looking at an 85 prospective able to make your on chest belt and have very good bracer enchant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyotanka View Post
    Since you're Tauren definitely take Herbalism. Bird form + the tauren racial = win. Aside from that I guess it's just preference and what you don't already have on other toons. Most professions have almost equal bonuses now.
    This ^ .5 sec herbs don't have to leave form makes farmers /rage

Tauren Druid + Herbalism = win

as others mentioned here, I'd go with herbalism.

Deleted
    1 more Tauren druid (or druid overall) farming herbs wont make difference. Really happy when i see some other race picking herbs I think there is reason for it

druids (and specaly taurners) are the optimal class (and race) for farming (herb and mining) so i would go with that, herb, you dont have to dismount, and you pick the herbs faster, mining, you have instant mount again after mining a vein, so.. druids are op.. ye
    IGN Joe FC: 1908 - 0405 - 5213

Deleted
    I always go skinning+herbs while leveling a druid (herbing in flight form=win).

When your finished leveling maybe swap to skinning+LW or Herbs+Ins

And when you feel you have enough gold you could swap the gathering prof for another crafting profession if you want to.

Are you talking profitability or raid minx/maxing?

For profitability, skinning/herb is the traditional moneymaking combo.

For min/maxing, any crafting profession except engineering will provide you with the same buff (~80 agil/int), so go with whatever is cheapest to level on your realm. Alchemy has the added perk of lowering your raid consumables cost, and leatherworking gets you free wrist/leg enchants which are still pretty expensive.
    Last edited by Stevoman; 2011-02-14 at 02:11 PM.

What profession is best for a paladin?

I don't want to take herbalism and alchemy because it's just boring.
    I don't want to be a blacksmith or engineer because it takes too long to level.
    I don't want to get leatherworking because it doesn't get good stuff endgame.
    I don't want to- cuwhatididthar? Really, use brains.

Rocks for druids? Mining.

Seriously, we would need to know what your end-game goals will be for this toon.