[Music] Has anyone else recently been addicted to listening to Elvis Costello?

I can't stop listening to him...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elvis_Costello

15+ Year Old Account
    I've listened to him a bit. It's not my usual kind of music, but I enjoy some of his songs.

Brilliant Mistake is one of my favorite songs by him

Deleted
    I have always been addicted to Elvis Costello

I don't know if I could pick a favorite because I love them all so much. However, when I was little (three or four) my dad would put Pump it Up on our record player and I would jump around to it.

I've been listening to The Beatles a lot lately. Rubber Soul, Abbey Road, White Album. Such gold. I give Elvis Costello huge credit though for being really dope in the 80s, when most music sucked ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Necrologic View Post
    I've been listening to The Beatles a lot lately. Rubber Soul, Abbey Road, White Album. Such gold. I give Elvis Costello huge credit though for being really dope in the 80s, when most music sucked ass.
    Don't get me wrong, I definitely love the Beatles as well. I'm just in an Elvis Costello phase (or lifestyle). =X

Yeah, I understand completely. My discovery of the Beatles was a long time coming, and I have a tendency to go through phases as well. I think I wanna listen to some Doobie Brothers.