basic macro question - order of execution

i want to macro my trinkets with spells. ok, easy thing to do... i found 2 versions:
    Code:
    #showtooltip Bloodthirst
    /use 13
    /use 14
    /cast Bloodthirst
    and
    Code:
    #showtooltip Bloodthirst
    /cast Bloodthirst
    /use 13
    /use 14
    but which one is the correct syntax to activate the trinket slots BEFORE casting BT? i'd say the first one, but after seeing the second version often i am not so sure about this any more..

thanks

Put the trinkets in your colossus smash?
    You are useing colossus smash on CD anyway, at least I do, so why not get more AP/mastery/whatever when the target has no armor at all

Whichever spell you want to use, your first example is correct. Macros go from top to bottom, so it would activate trinkets then use BT.

Quote Originally Posted by Psykoticrage View Post
    Whichever spell you want to use, your first example is correct. Macros go from top to bottom, so it would activate trinkets then use BT.
    This is true. A good example for this is this macro. If you read up on Deadly calm http://www.wowhead.com/spell=85730 it says you cant use it while inner rage is active, BUT if you use deadly calm first and then inner rage after you will have them bouth active at the same time.

/use deadly calm
    /use inner rage

If you make the macro like I did above you will be able to use them bouth at the same time cuz deadly calm is used first cuz if is on the top, but if you switch so inner rage is on top you WILL NOT be able to activate them bouth at the same time. This also applies for your bloodthirst with trinket macro.

Hope this helps a little

@Xoura
    i used BT only as an example

@others
    thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Umlüx View Post
    @Xoura
    i used BT only as an example
    I used inner rage and deadly calm as an example to better explain when your trinkers will be used in comparison to your abilitys