Thread: 4 set PvP bonus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortisia View Post
    I am sorry, am I missing something here?
    Hunter:
    using 2Hander w/o chains (10sec disarm duration, but has 120AGI!!!!) - > stupid
    using 2Hander with chains (5sec duration, without 120AGI)
    using 2x 1Hander one with chain and one with some passive stat (I assume), Imo beats both of the aforementioned options, unless you went melee.

If you wanna PvP you have to sacrifice some PvE stats, simple as that.
    Yes this is in theory CORRECT and was so throughout wrath.. BUT cataclysm brought in NO new onehand enchants worth mentioning, and the stat loss from going 2h --> 1h is about 66% is quite great aswell..

the thing is agility is worth SO much more these days that it used to be, which is why it puts it in such an icky position of having to gimp a serious amount of agility (that we really do want) for being able to NOT be disarmed..

PERSONALLY I'm rolling with double polearm, one with +130agi for not being up against sp/warr/rogue and one for when I AM up against them.. it pains me to HAVE to do this, but it's simply the best solution as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Erradic View Post
    Anyone who saying blizzard loves warriors (especially in pvp) right now, obviously doesn't play one.
    That's Completely correct and sorry but warriors have always been trained in arenas and no longer with a way to not make them be so.

Quote Originally Posted by Zauber View Post
    You can't deterrence when disarmed...
    While you can be sure about everything you ever fancy, I still advise you to give it a try and compare some weapons with chants
    the disarm disabling what would be at one point a warrior's only defense cooldown "shield wall".. nice no defensive capability. At least hunter can disengage, feign to break target, even dare i say *GASP* trap the target.

Read my first post & stop crying 1k AP vs. 130AGI loss OH MY GOD... I can't have all my stats from pve and get resilience so I can spam all my shots while running around and lol'n. Give warriors an auto apply snare so they don't waste every 3rd GCD on a snare and we'll come back to a disarm problem...

Warrs complained about being disarmed during their 51- now 31-point talent and having it nerfed into the ground and hmm... having the weapon disarmed from 30+ yds away by a hunter. gg if they have to walk up to you with their one gap closer to disarm.
    Last edited by TheMythWeava; 2011-02-15 at 05:24 PM.
    -=Warrior=- A ninja never flushes for it would acknowledge his existence.

15+ Year Old Account
    You sound pretty mad.

Played a warr since vanilla, and I always will even when we are nerfed to using only a stick. So yeah, it proves funny to me when people post that we either have too much or are favored.

But Exiztence you did post some good points.
    -=Warrior=- A ninja never flushes for it would acknowledge his existence.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMythWeava View Post
    Played a warr since vanilla, and I always will even when we are nerfed to using only a stick. So yeah, it proves funny to me when people post that we either have too much or are favored.

But Exiztence you did post some good points.
    Thank you.