Thread: Healbot issue

Healbot issue

I've discovered a rather annoying issue that's cropped up as of late with Healbot. On my druid, all bars correctly color themselves for debuffs (curse/magic/poison/etc)., but on my priest, none of the bars will color themselves, ever. I could understand maybe if it was something that priests could not heal (disease/curses) but even for dispellable debuffs, the bar just constantly stays green-to-red (indicating health) and nothing else. I've deleted the addon from the Interface/Addon/ folder and updated to the latest version, with no effect. Anyone else ever run into this?

I know some folks will say "Use Vuhdo" but I prefer Healbot if at all possible

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    It's probably a setting you accidentally checked in your Priest's config for healbot. If you can't find the option for it (probably "Debuff Highlighting" or something similar), delete the healbot.lua file(s) from your WoW\WTF\ACCOUNT\<accountname>\SavedVariables and WoW\WTF\ACCOUNT\<accountname>\<servername>\<charactername>\SavedVariables folders.

Awesome, I will try this when I get home, thanks!

you should also check if your debuff-removing spells are selected correctly for your priest char.

Well that's what I thought originally, was that maybe it's only showing when they get priest-dispellable-debuffs, but even when getting affected my magic/diseases, still nothing showed except health. I mean, even if I didn't have the spells bound to a particular key/mouse-click-set, Healbot should at least reflect whether or not a player is afflicted by a particular status, right?

If it hasn't been said, check your Cure tab, it tells Healbot what spells you can use to cure debuffs. Since Abolish Disease is gone change it to Cure Disease if you haven't.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Deleting the WTF cache didn't help. BUT, good news! It looks like it was a problem with the debuff priority setting. It had debuffs set ranging from 13-16; once I adjusted them to 1-4, the debuffs colored the bars properly Thanks all!