Poll: Prot Warriors --- Do you use HEROIC STRIKE anymore?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by superdooper View Post
    I
    And a small note to everyone commenting: Why the heck would you not have HS bound to a dps spell before this last patch (since there were never any rage issues)???

And a second small note: If you don't use a ton of macros....please don't consider yourself a good player...!?!?
    Omg, are you trolling ? I mean, again, how can you expect to be treated nicely with such nonsense ?

About your first "small note" : THERE ARE ALWAYS RAGE ISSUES. So hard to understand ? Binding HS is not flexible, it makes you depend on macro that are likely to fail when you are low on rage. Control your rage by using HS every 3 seconds when high on rage, or delaying HS when lowish on rage.

About you second small note : well that is just retarded. I mean, I use exactly 0 macro as prot (useless you consider shouting "Last Stand used ! 20 seconds" when using Last Stand as a macro), and I consider using 2 new macros to link HS/Cleave and Inner rage. Meanwhile, I got 36 keybinds as prot + 3 binds for stance, so quick fingers do the trick. As Fury, I use only 2 macro, 1 to go sword and board + def stance, the other one to go with 2 handers and zerk stances.

And i'll just stop feeding the troll.

Did Halfus last night, MT on boss, 23k dps with Heroic Strike as my second most damaging attack. I don't think it's as big a problem as you think.

[Rothulivic] [Twitch] [Twitter] Signature by Serryn

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alianthos View Post
    Omg, are you trolling ? I mean, again, how can you expect to be treated nicely with such nonsense ?
    Aye, these have been coming out of the woodworks lately. Don't know if it's the season, but it continues to drive me up the wall reading this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by BossManRoth View Post
    Did Halfus last night, MT on boss, 23k dps with Heroic Strike as my second most damaging attack. I don't think it's as big a problem as you think.
    Heeeeh... Do you mean Cleave ? Please tell me you cleaved (unless you werent tanking halfus and drakes on the same spot, but why would you do that )

Anyway, Halfus MT + Glyphed cleave + Glyphed Shockwave + Blood and Thunder + Thunderstruck + Pre 4.0.6 = BEST.TANK.DPS.EVER. (50k anyone ?) Now its kinda gone

Quote Originally Posted by Alianthos View Post
    Heeeeh... Do you mean Cleave ? Please tell me you cleaved (unless you werent tanking halfus and drakes on the same spot, but why would you do that )

Anyway, Halfus MT + Glyphed cleave + Glyphed Shockwave + Blood and Thunder + Thunderstruck + Pre 4.0.6 = BEST.TANK.DPS.EVER. (50k anyone ?) Now its kinda gone

well i did cleave the whelps with the glyph, but with them up i was over 30k. didnt get to cleave the first drake, had a new tank and he didnt quite get to pull them together.

[Rothulivic] [Twitch] [Twitter] Signature by Serryn