What trinkets should I use for Disc

Currently, I have 4 trinkets, and am concerned about which would increase my effectiveness. Of course for mana intense fights, usually the last in the raid instance, I swap out for my mana trinkets. With my guild starting to do heroics this week, Im wondering which I should use for the best healing effectiveness/mana conservation. I have Fall of Mortality, Jar of Ancient Remedies, Mandala of Stirring Patterns, and the Alch trinket. I just created my account so I can't provide an armory, but my char is Gnostic from Greymane, should be about 5th or 6th on the list if you search me.

Fall of Mortality + Vibrant Alchemist Stone would be my two picks for disco.
    Hard to argue against 622 passive int.

Int > Rest in most cases
    I don't heal STUPID, Stupid SHOULD HURT!
    Syntyche - Disc Priest

Deleted
    From what you have, alchemy stone and fall of mortality, they are pretty much the best trinkets you can get for the content you are doing.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you're using shields almost exclusively you don't want to use Fall of mortality because it doesn't proc from shields or the PW:S glyph. In that case, use jar + alch trinket.

Deleted
    You don't want to use jar as disc honestly. Your choices are Fall of Mortality, Vibrant Alchemist Stone, Darkmoon Card: Tsunami and Tyrande's Favorite Doll. The last 2 are considered best regen out of +int trinkets.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    If you're using shields almost exclusively you don't want to use Fall of mortality because it doesn't proc from shields or the PW:S glyph. In that case, use jar + alch trinket.
    Wrong, you'd use tsunami deck over jar.
    There's no competition there.

"Gearscore is like a bikini, what it shows is suggestive, what it hides is far more important!"