Please help me tune up my priest!

Currently, out there, there are many guides that all contradict each other when it comes to how to Itemize a disc priest that raid heals.
    Since we have a paladin, I fulfill the raid healing role. Are there any experienced disc raiders out there that could offer advice as far as gems/reforging? I would really like to be as efficient as possible, but, y'know, Im no good at theorycrafting. Unable to post armory, but Im Gnostic from Greymane, 10/12, prolly 6th on the battle.net search list. Thanks.

elitist jerks seem to be the place to go to for me. Stacking intellect is the best, after that haste, then mastery. I got like 10% haste or something and that seems fine for me.

Deleted
    In 4.0.6? As much int as you can, stack spirit and mastery and go go bubble bot. Most effective raid healing disc setup.

15+ Year Old Account
    Due to the buff's of PW:S you want Int (same as ever), Mastery (Bigger shields) and spirit to regain all the mana you're going to be spending spamming the raid again. Welcome back to Wrath.