[LF] Bag (gear) Organization Addon

So to put it simply I having a hard time organizing my bags lately. What im searching for is a addon that may assist with bag organizing through some sort of sorting feature. Ive looked and come up blank on WoW interface and Curse. Any ideas? Yes I already self organize its just getting old.

15+ Year Old Account
    arkInventory. Unfortunately it is also self organizing, but as close as your gonna get i think.
    Last edited by Al3sinth; 2011-02-14 at 09:47 PM.
    Loser since Feb. 05'

Genie @ Curse
    Sorts items in bags, and its highly customizable.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Quote Originally Posted by Al3sinth View Post
    arkInventory. Unfortunately it is also self organizing, but as close as your gonna get i think.
    This isn't nearly as self organizing as the default UI. You create your own custom categories and it sorts them for you from that point on. It is incredibly customizable, and, in a word, wonderful.

Definitely recommend ArkInventory.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Deleted
    famBags is a very nice addon. It has presets but you can also set your own categories

Try AdiBags, much more lightweighted than Arkinventory (a little less customizable).

Thanks Caiti for the Signature and Avatar

try out tbag, it does all sortign automatically very nice display. take a day or 2 to egt used to. you can edit it as well if you are picky, but i never really saw the need too. although it does take up quite some memory as well as saves everythign from all your chars so you can see what they have including banks. but all and all is an addon i can not live without.