Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    It assumes that you get Dark Intent, which is off. Some druids get it, sure, but many do not. As it stands, it would weight 23 spirit higher than 20 intellect. That is WAY off. It doesn't seem to account for not hitting the cap, as if you are 5 haste rating below the threshold, everything you got below that but above the previous one was a waste too. Slight over-generalization, but the point stands.

Edited for Zooper: If your tool isn't ready for a class, then further develop it before recommending it. At your recommendation, I looked at the tank weights, and it simply reinforced my view. The bear weighting is AWFUL, and though I know nothing about other tank classes, I do know that stamina should never have a flat value, as its weight decreases as you get more health for the current content. Flat weights simply doesn't always work.
    Last edited by HarleyM; 2011-02-15 at 07:26 PM.

Deleted
    Oke im confused now :S

10+ Year Old Account
    Well right now they were only basing it off 5%, without dark intent. It drops the cap at 920, 12.5%, which is Rj with 5%. They will probably bump the cap up to 2006, 21.5% for the next WG cap at 5% haste. With the stat modifier, as far as I can see, you can balance around the extra 3% by adding or subtracting it from the cap, which you can change.

yes, I agree haste to 1st cap>spi in raid gear. Pre-raid gear, haste>=spi probably since mana will be such an issue when you begin heroics. Once you start raiding, you want to aim at the second cap.

As for raid vs tank healing, I'm honestly not sure if other classes priority will change. For us:

Tank and raid healing:
    Int
    Haste to caps; Tank healing: at least 1222 with 5% 2441 with 5% eventually for LB,
    Raid healing: Rj/Wg caps

Spi(though, only as much as you need)
    Mastery >= haste(between caps)
    Crit

This is something EJ hasn't been able to put a full accurate statement on yet. Mastery was buffed. If you use it correctly, it's very very good. Haste, between breakpoints is still 'best' throughout stat depending on how much you RJ. Less you RJ, better haste between break points is.

But, with the changes we also have more mana problems. You may think casting faster is better, but it isn't always because you have more chance for overheal and spend more mana.

So right now, the priority above seems to be 'best' right now for 10s and 25s, tank and raid. The mastery changes really made them a lot closer then they used to be, at least from what EJ has been testing.
    Last edited by Myrrar; 2011-02-15 at 07:40 PM.

LB caps are generally poor targets if you don't let it fall off, and you don't generally want to let it fall off. Those caps only matter for dots/hots that expire, and lifebloom doesn't. It scales linearly, so if it isnt falling off with a 2441 'cap', then 2440 is essentially the same as 2441, despite having one less tick were it to fall off. Currently only the Rejuv and WG caps are worth hitting, and WG is still debated for anything but 25 man.

Edit: Additionally, keep in mind that DI and 5% haste are multiplicative not additive.
    Last edited by HarleyM; 2011-02-15 at 07:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyM View Post
    LB caps are generally poor targets if you don't let it fall off, and you don't generally want to let it fall off. Currently only the Rejuv and WG caps are worth hitting, and WG is still debated for anything but 25 man.
    Lol yeah, I was making it for tank healing solely at 1st, but then realized there actually isn't a difference. Had to add haste for raid healing.

Last post to Harley, I don't want to junk up this thread on Pridemane. But I do care about Mr. Robot's reputation as it is a professionally developed tool with a team of people gathering feedback without trolling, and are respectful to the communities.

Regarding Bear Stats: They are actually one of our worst defaults that we're updating this week. We originally researched EJ but got a LOT of advice that EJ isn't the best place for bear stats. I linked to the thread discussing that, and it's a great discussion from the community. It appears you didn't even read the thread before responding, but please do. If you don't like the weights, jump in, because our developers are listening and *you* can shape the future of the weights. Now that is something worth a little something to be happy about.

Regarding 'develop before recommending' - first, the tool is totally ready for all classes because you can EDIT the stat weights. Even though that's the case, you will see from my posts that I haven't recommended this tool to any bear tanks, or any tanks at all. I watch forums and feedback closely to know what is solid and what is currently under discussion. I've recommended it to feral cats (based off of the latest MEW stats), mages (solid stat weights), and have now jumped into more druid discussions to find out what is best for healing (and also moonkin).

We really do respect the communities and don't blindly troll like you seem to think.

Sorry Pridemane for mini-hijacking your thread. Last post so we can get on with your gear

And last post to Zooper. In that regard, it is ready for some, but only those who already are positive of relative stat weights. As such, without proper default weights, it is a poor tool for someone who doesn't know how to gear. To that end, maybe try putting it in a sig, and be careful recommending what it tells you they should do if you know the weights may be inaccurate. There are at least two good simulation/theory resto druid tools on EJ.

To Pridemane: I would recommend taking my recommendations from before, and add that you should reforge away from haste until you are at 917 without dark intent. This assumes you are getting the 5% raid spell haste buff. If you are getting dark intent also, I would recommend either getting 1575 or 518. This assumes you are doing 10 man content. These aren't QUITE exact values, because I am only familiar with the 2005 cap (which I would not recommend), and don't want to risk rounding screwing you over.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyM View Post
    And last post to Zooper. In that regard, it is ready for some, but only those who already are positive of relative stat weights. As such, without proper default weights, it is a poor tool for someone who doesn't know how to gear. To that end, maybe try putting it in a sig, and be careful recommending what it tells you they should do if you know the weights may be inaccurate. There are at least two good simulation/theory resto druid tools on EJ.

To Pridemane: I would recommend taking my recommendations from before, and add that you should reforge away from haste until you are at 917 without dark intent. This assumes you are getting the 5% raid spell haste buff. If you are getting dark intent also, I would recommend either getting 1575 or 518. This assumes you are doing 10 man content. These aren't QUITE exact values, because I am only familiar with the 2005 cap (which I would not recommend), and don't want to risk rounding screwing you over.
    allright ill change it around, Im a 10man raider I dont Enjoy 25mans anyway so its all good.

Ill reforge it after i finished leveling my warriors jewelcrafting since im not planning to play on Pride except Daily heroic for at least 2 days.

-Pride

P.s. Myrrar your avatar scares me