Poll: Best End Game Boss (To Date)

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Who is the best end game boss to date ?

Just kind of interested what people think.. ( Illidan included because Sunwell wasn't in place as long. )

Best in terms of what you think personally could be difficulty or just over all experience of the story.
    Last edited by modrn; 2011-02-14 at 10:28 PM.

For me has to be the lLich King because it finished the Wc3 story of the Arthas and the scourge. It was Wc3 that got me started with wow.

Quote Originally Posted by MMORIFT View Post
    Define "Best".

Do you mean hardest? Or best from a lore perspective?
    Ummm....he did define best:

Quote Originally Posted by modrn View Post
    Best in terms of what you think personally could be difficulty or just over all experience of the story.

"My memory... since when? If everything is a dream, don't wake me." -Cloud Strife, Final Fantasy VII

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    KT by far. If you reached him it meant something.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    kel'thuzad does not really count as a end game boss considering that all vanilla did was open up villains to the wow world :<
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    OMG EVERYONE IS BANNED.

Where the hell is Yogg +0 Keepers?????

KT easilly <3 lich lore ect also i LOVED the tactics for that boss - some originality from blizz (it is rare) best boss to do in the whole game yogg+0 pre ICC = funz0r

I would date those ToC twins like no problem,probably Sarah chick also

Oh...
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoogles
    Thread: F**k y*u blizzard!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Skullcrack View Post
    Flavor of the month spec swappers have turned out to be worse on average than players that specialize in one spec.

Quote Originally Posted by matherl View Post
    kel'thuzad does not really count as a end game boss considering that all vanilla did was open up villains to the wow world :<
    KT 40 was fing brutal. My fave to date though is still Ragnaros. The first time I saw him rise up out of the lava and pwn Majordomo 5 years ago was something ill never forget. Pure awesome. Not the most complex fight ever, but I think it set the stage pretty well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by matherl View Post
    There are 3 overall and one of them doesn't count? -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    Ilidan fo sho

15+ Year Old Account
    Illidan of course
    My twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/durbem I stream my guild's mythic raids, but I'm also streaming other games from time to time.

AQ40 was pretty fun...good old Twin Emps and C'Thun

"My memory... since when? If everything is a dream, don't wake me." -Cloud Strife, Final Fantasy VII

Quote Originally Posted by Woodp3ck3r View Post
    Where the hell is Yogg +0 Keepers?????
    He is not an endgame boss as an expansion that is. I think the OP means the "signature" boss of an expansion; KT, Illidan and Lich King (I have no idea why KJ is on the list, though).

Personally I didn't experience the other fights than Lich King and Illidan, but looking back at them I find them looking very boring and simply not having the same epicness as Lich King and not even near the same difficulty as Lich King does.

I can't really fathom why people chose LK, sure he was brutally hard (pre 15%), but he was a sucky boss that represented everything that went wrong in boss design in Wrath.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Illidan is the only end boss I've killed (at apropiate lvl) so I vote for him

Kt 40

I am currently playing on a private vanilla server called Feenix... everything is pretty blizz like scripted and just yesterday they opened AQ... I think KT was the best boss since not only did u have to be already progressed enough since the game was lunched to get to him but only i think 10 guilds got him down... (not sure exactly how many guilds got to him and downed him)..... but in sunwell... alot more guilds got to KJ and Lich was just ding 80.. 1 week of heriocs... bam end game raiding within a week rather than months of raiding to reach naxx 40

Deleted
    i vote illidan, jsut because he is so frackign awesome character, and my favorite from wc3 also the legendary swords that he dropps are the most awesome weapon ever created in WoW

gief prettyer legendarys!

did anyone else read this and think like, what boss would you like to take out on a date? because after reading the answers i died a little inside

Quote Originally Posted by enlisted View Post
    did anyone else read this and think like, what boss would you like to take out on a date? Because after reading the answers i died a little inside

Quote Originally Posted by mmorift View Post
    define "best".

Do you mean hardest?

Cannot unsee!
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh