lvl 66 poison advice for mutilate spec ~ instance grinding to 85

Question i'm currently a 66 rogue 5 man grinding from 15-85 with my lil as hes a tank.

I'm assassination spec and poison hit cap'd for the content wearing full BoA gear minus trinkets. Currently level 66.

The BoA daggers are both 1.7 speed and currently I'm running deadly MH instant OH (I know its more optimal to have a faster OH and place deadly on it).

Due to the fact that I'm pigeon holed into 1.7 speed for both weapons (and with the agi enchant on both I'm assuming I shouldn't be using fast dagger drops).

My question however is: should I change out poisons due to the weapon speeds?
    http://www.wowhead.com/talent#ffIfzsMzou:qVZboZc0 Is my current spec for leveling.

Really just curious if I should be using this or maybe wound/instant or instant/instant. If it matters boss fights I constantly pull 1.6k-1.8k DPS depending on how long they live.

also currently opening with garrote --> rupture --> if ruthless proc use SnD otherwise 1 mutilate --> SnD -- > mutil to 4or5 --> envenom ~ using CB for 5 point envenoms, keeping feint on CD and popping vanish once overkill falls off. for boss fights.

Also would one set of poisons be better for trash and another for bosses? Obviously don't mind swapping

---------- Post added 2011-02-15 at 04:46 AM ----------

28 views no replies?

Deleted
    Put instant on MH and deadly on offhand. Mainhand has a better chance to hit, and all Styles except Mutilate are performed with your MH.

Never...i repeat NEVER! use WP! It´s fixed procc chance doesn´t profit from env. And never run w.o. DP...without DP, Venomous wounds won´t procc, you can´t env, your dmg goes to hell.