Deleted

I'm officially confused!

All this chopping and changing over the last few days/weeks has now left me at a loss on how i should be gearing my fury off-spec as a warrior.
    First I was reading on the hit cap % and going for mastery, now hit is no longer a priority and expertise should be capped.

I have had a read around and i'm only slightly closer to some understanding on the direction in which i should be heading for effeciently gearing this off-spec.

Could any knowledgable Fury Warrior give me some input as to the stat priority and any caps 'required'?

I thank you in advance for your time and knowledge

O and also, what would be a PVE rotation these days? Once again, thanks.
    Last edited by mmoceb86d5d7fd; 2011-02-15 at 05:02 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Current Fury Warrior TG stat priority:
    Hit 8% > Exp cap 26/26 > STR > Crit > Mastery > Hit past 8% to 27% > Haste

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Deleted
    That's excellently helpful. Thanks.

Right now after some tinkering with the DPS EQ I currently have, i'm at the following: (unbuffed)
    8.15% HIT - 19.99% CRIT - 26/26 EXPERTISE - 13.35 MASTERY
    My strength is 4,303
    My attack power is 9031

Also to note, my current equipment includes PVP boots and bracers, as i'm yet to gear them up. Everything else is pretty much heroic/rep + hurricane trinket.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not bad.

Deleted
    Another question if you don't mind, as you may have some clue. With these stats, using Vicious Gladiator's Greatsword and Arced War Axe (heroic) with hurricane enchants. Am I at the level in order to DPS effectively in 10man raids? My priority spec is as a Tank but for these altruns i've been asked if my off-spec is geared for DPS. Thanks in advance if you're able to give me an answer, and some input as to what i should be looking for if i'm not quite at raiding level.

yes

none of us had better when we started.

Deleted
    Congratz to your coming out!

Be careful when you choose your thread titles, in google they just might show up and the site happens to not load or whatever and people get the wrong idea :S

Quote Originally Posted by Hakto View Post
    yes

none of us had better when we started.
    This.

And this should be quoted in every thread where people asked if their gear is "good enough" for raids. I, myself, started in a few greens, heroic blues, 3 days after Cataclysm came out. Just get gems, enchants, and if you are good player, you're good to go

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroza View Post
    Another question if you don't mind, as you may have some clue. With these stats, using Vicious Gladiator's Greatsword and Arced War Axe (heroic) with hurricane enchants. Am I at the level in order to DPS effectively in 10man raids? My priority spec is as a Tank but for these altruns i've been asked if my off-spec is geared for DPS. Thanks in advance if you're able to give me an answer, and some input as to what i should be looking for if i'm not quite at raiding level.
    Im still running with those weapons aswell and doing pretty good damage.
    Been unlucky with drops and never seen 2handers ever!

Deleted
    Any idea as to what sort of DPS numbers i shoud be in the range of? Would be useful to know :P Thanks again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    Current Fury Warrior TG stat priority:
    Hit 8% > Exp cap 26/26 > STR > Crit > Mastery > Hit past 8% to 27% > Haste
    Incorrect

see: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ority-for-Fury

Quote Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
    That was before the HS nerf. The stat priority Master Guns has posted is the correct current stat priority.
    85 Fury Warrior 85 Holy Paladin 85 Resto Druid 85 Blood Death Knight 85 Shadow Priest 85 Fire Mage 85 Affliction Warlock 85 Survival Hunter 85 Assassination Rogue 85 Resto Shaman

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhaaz View Post
    That was before the HS nerf. The stat priority Master Guns has posted is the correct current stat priority.
    No it's not, what Master Guns posted was arguable prior to the RB nerf, its most definitely incorrect now. Pre-HS nerf you'd have never favoured mastery at hit at any stage prior to hard cap so what your saying isn't even correct in that regard.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
    No it's not, what Master Guns posted was arguable prior to the RB nerf, its most definitely incorrect now. Pre-HS nerf you'd have never favoured mastery at hit at any stage prior to hard cap so what your saying isn't even correct in that regard.
    If that's true, why are the Fury Warriors in ALL top end guilds still going for 8% hit, then crit/mastery? Look them up if you want to "confirm" this.
    And also, get off your high horse and stop acting like an ass. That stat priority wasn't "arguable", it was fact prior to the RB nerf. Even EJ posted that as priority. Stop attempting to down talk people in some futile effort to fill up your peenmeter for the day.