Vicious Gladiator viable for tanking?

So I've been looking for some decent upgrades through valor. I have the pants. Nothing else looks appealing, stat-wise. There are few Mastery/Crit or Mastery/Hit pieces, which are our best tanking stats. Almost every other piece has Haste in it, which I absolutely hate for tanking, and while it's simple to reforge, I'm finding Valor to be a slow grind and eventual payoff.

Now I'm looking at some of the PVP gear available, and the stats are simply higher than 359 gear, and while resilience is 'bad' and can't be reforged, I'm starting to think that it might outweigh a useless stat like Haste anyways. A helm with +60 agi, +90 stam, 181 Crit -> 186 Mastery and loss of reforgable Haste stat sounds like a pretty decent tradeoff to me. I'm also looking at the set bonuses, which is a 2pc bonus of 70 agi.

Is PVP 365 gear worth getting to use to Tank?

It's better than 346's, yes.

I don't think it's better than 359's though.

I'm assuming that the mention of AGI means you're a druid tank (or an absolutely brain-dead anything-other-than-druid tank) so yeah, I'd say the vicious glad gear is awesome for tanking until you start collecting PvE 359s. Resil is a pretty heavy loss of secondary stats, but this xpac has placed a heavy focus on white stats anyway. Secondary stats are now just that: secondary.

It's not ideal, but it's definitely viable on a temporary basis.
    Enforce proper spelling and grammar!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EllipsisGH View Post
    I'm assuming that the mention of AGI means you're a druid tank
    Seems like an appropriate assumption considering it's posted on the Druid forum

Quote Originally Posted by Olafski View Post
    Seems like an appropriate assumption considering it's posted on the Druid forum
    'twas the joke. Not a particularly good one, but I'm too tired to make up anything decent. :P

Insomnia isn't fun. Bleh.
    Enforce proper spelling and grammar!

ilvl365 pvp gear is great. Better then blue, worse then 359ilvl PvE gear...
    Just don't get items that are likely to drop rly fast (like weapon from halfus).

But armor/stamina/agi on pvp items make them really good for tanking...
    "DPS is science, healing is art, tanking is strategy."