Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

The most annoying dungeon or raid.

What do think is the most annoying raid or dungeon in your opinion. For me, Sethekk Halls and due to that instance, birds are now my enemy.

H:Shadow Labs and Shattered Halls were annoying

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bofeity View Post
    H:Shadow Labs and Shattered Halls were annoying
    the horror the horror =S dont forget H bot in there also

Quote Originally Posted by Shambulanced View Post
    Probably the Occulus.

Not because it was hard, or tedious; but because people just don't handle vehicles well. Seriously...you drastically reduce the number of buttons/skills they have, and for some reason that makes things infinitely harder for them.

I'd say Malygos would be a runner up for the same reason. I don't know why 1-1-2, omg electric ball MOVE RIGHT, was so difficult for people to grasp.
    We got the timed run achievement in naxx gear, no idea why people in full ICC 25 heroic gear, and a drake that scales with your items for HP and damage sucked at oculus.

My vote/s would be
    -Mara on my druid tank. People made me dispell poisons mid fight. Uh I have to switch out of bear form to do that? I.E I can no longer tank the mobs.
    -HMGT on a Fury warrior. Respect Prot or GTFO.
    -BRD, but only the lyceum, and only when you have tards who can't understand that trash respawns after 20 seconds (or it used to) so you have to keep moving, stop dragging your ass.
    -H Shattered halls
    -H Arcatraz
    -H Shadow labs, room before Blackheart was a goddamn nightmare
    -Halls of Stone
    -Halls of Reflection. But only if you had idiots in the group.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

shadowfang keep, wailing caverns. old stratholme and sholomance.
    Raid: heroic conclave of the wind. Shit loot but ofc we have to get the kill one day after 60+ wipes

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hc blood furnace early tbc.
    Riad has gotta be za, only because i didnt have enugh dkp for bear :/

Sethekk halls heroic.. Really.. a totem that Mind controls you and pops Bloodlust? Jesus christ bro..

in WotLK Oculus was hard with 4 pugs. They nerfed it a few times i guess but in the start with greens/blues, god i hated that place...

Back @ 70... the trash in Sunwell. That annoyed the crap out of me. Every raid I had something I wasn't looking forward to.

lv85 Protection Paladin
    lv85 Resto Shaman

Deleted
    As for cata, definitely deadmines. Long, boring, ugly loot... lots of bad things there.

As for WotLK, halls of reflection. Such an annoying HC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    So you guys completely forgot about brd?

Deleted
    Brd, gotta love peeps who attack the neutral mobs in the gaunlet
    Mc is a close second( was so boring only resi fights and dispell fights)

Quote Originally Posted by Army of Darkness View Post
    So you guys completely forgot about brd?
    BRD is amazing and you know it!

Also, Heroic Blood Furnace. Groups don't know how to kill Red Orcs!

Deleted
    Every Cataclysm instance where people left because they were too stupid to figure out how to move and/or interrupt.
    But i always hated HoL and HoS in wrath xD sooooo boring.

huge mazes like Wailing Caverns, Blackfathom Depths or Maraudon that take ages to clear and have no interesting mechanics either its just plain tank 'n spank, and when the group wiped players are scattered all around with no clue where the others are.

Runner ups are Dire Maul because I can never find the instance entrance when corpserunning and Stockades because it used to be the only instance you had a good chance not a single green/blue item dropped at all.

Okay...let me list for each pack:
    Classic: UBRS/LBRS/Strat - back when this was 15/10 ppl; and Naxxramas 40 mans, that thing was hard;
    TBC: H Shattered Halls and H Arcrataz - I just hate those places; for raid I didnt made that much;
    WotLK: really nothing hard here, so I guess the most boring was ToC, dungeon and raid, since this was really nice in the first run, but boring when you do that more than 5 times, and Malygos if you ever decided to pug that shit;
    Cata: At this far I would say, fucking H Halls of Origination, that place is boring and stupid, and the H Shadowfang, another really boring place.

H Shattered Halls was a nightmare at content. NIGHTMARE. God I hated that place so, so much. (Also, Blackheart the Iciter could blow any and all CDs he wanted during MC too, so the totems were not surprising. The totems were fun when you were running people lower then you and you TOLD them to kill them and they failed... and DIED. MUAHAHAHAHA.)

Old content... Wailing Caverns isn't on my love list. In fact I hate it because it takes. fore. EVER. UGH. My brain gets fuzzy and I start getting lost. It sucks. :| ... It sucks more when people are just being stupid in there to boot. I'm also not fond of Maraudon before the LFD and it's splitting up. Especially trying to get into the damned instance. I seriously cannot remember how now, and damned if I had a hard time when I was going in the first time too. Scholo and Strath aren't so bad unless people want to be derps and pull stupidly.

Wrath - original stock Oculus. FML. The trash between the first and second boss, non-platform ones... the ones in the ring. FML I hated healing that part so damned much, moreso because my guild/friends ran very melee heavy and chain heal just was NOT ENOUGH. Someone ALWAYS died. Almost every single effing pull. FML SO MUCH ARGH. Once they toned it back some (aka pared down the number and tweaked some damage... after I had more gear, too... hurrrr) it wasn't so bad. And when the drakes learned to scale with gear. So the last boss went down faster. :B Outside of overly tuned Oc, HoS was just... the Tribunal.... sucked... so much. :| Mostly because it would not go faster with better gear. HoR/H HoR sucked when people just... had to do what THEY wanted instead of making life easy on the tank/healer. I just... the things people did to complicate the place was beyond imagination. H PoS sometimes was priceless for the stupid people were capable of on bosses, even after explaining. So many failed to LoS the boss for "leet DPS" on Garfrost, and forgot to run out of nova on the second and bit it... and Tyrannus, it was either morons who couldn't move and kept freezing everyone, or DPS through mark. YES PLZ KILL TANK NOW. Thank you for considering if you healer was geared enough to heal through both the boss AND your damage Mr. ICC H 25 geared person (who blew CDs anyway!) and then whine about wiping... who's fault was that again? Yours I think...

And a special warm fuzzy FFFFUUUUU @ Faction CHampions AND H MgT (fff, reg too!) Priestess Delrissa fight. Mostly because the AI there somehow always wanted to eat MY face. Yeah. I healed. A LOT. AND ... yeah. Delrissa's rogue and purplehand buddy (whatever he was...) .... yeah. BC priest + those two often = dead on floor quick. :|

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeCC View Post
    Groups don't know how to kill Red Orcs!
    Reduce their hp to zero? Seriously I have no clue what's up with red orcs

before cata i would go with sunken temple. dude...

One raid dungeon came to mind when I saw this topic: (Caverns of Time) Mount Hyjal.

The trash waves of massive boredom and pain... If you wiped on a boss it was the same crap all over again (Except for Archimonde of course).