Deleted

My mage seems slow........

First off let me say am a casual player by that i mean i play the game on a regular basis but the dynamics and
    spread sheet things that are available are beyond my 50yr old brain

now my problem prior to the latest patch my mage seemed to be picking up speed and was doing very good dps. after the patch he now seems considerably slower at casting spells and has dropped to 2nd-3rd in the recount dps charts. i play frost pve and think i play it quite well (was arcane for a long time)
    i am still in the process of gearing up and my item lvl is 333 or maybe 335 so not everything i have is enchanted.
    his name is akurojin and hes on doomhammer

my current spell stats are:-
    haste 6.81
    hit 14.38
    crit 15.98
    mastery 6.49

any help or advice really appreciated

thanks
    Last edited by mmoc624315bb11; 2011-02-15 at 10:05 AM. Reason: spelling

10+ Year Old Account
    DPS hasn't been nerfed that much, or at least not noticeably at all on my mage, ilvl 341 I think it is now.

I think perhaps it's just your gear, and others you encounter seem to have higher gear than you.
    Digital Rumination
    Plays: Sylvanas EU - Fierae (Druid) | HotS | EVE | PUBG
    Played: Rift | Guild Wars 2 | SW:TOR | BF4 | Smite | LoL | Skyrim
    Ryzen 1920X - 32GB - 980Ti SLI - PCIE NVMe 1GB SSD - Enthoo Primo - Full WC - 4K

ur not hit capped, you have VERY low stats, get full 346 gear and you should se some increase,
    but frost was still nerfed in the patch.
    i have 350 itmlvl and my dps (fire) was increased by alot after this last patch.

Frost did have some nerfs, notably the base mastery being reduced to 2 points from 8 and the 20% nerf to deep freeze which is probably why your dps seems lower.

Matteh, I think it's safe to assume that with an ilvl of 333-335 that he isn't raiding which means that he's over hit cap for heroics as you only 6/7% (can't remember the exact number).

If you are indeed only doing heroics then you can afford to reforge any excess hit into a more desireable stat until you are ready to raid.

Deleted
    correct i am not raiding yet, dont want to get myself a bad name and try summat i am not able to do
    will concentrate on gear first