Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    If you are still looking for a method how to do this:

Power Auras is my preferred buff tracking addon.

Fury of Angerforge Power Aura Strings.

Trinket activated

Code:
    Version:4.9; icon:INV_Misc_Head_Dragon_Black; buffname:Forged Fury; begin:3; x:-94; groupany:false; unitn:Only for raid/group.; alpha:1; owntex:true; speed:2; combat:true; size:0.18; y:-240; texmode:2; finish:3; timer.HideLeadingZeros:true; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.y:-273; timer.x:-92; timer.Transparent:true
    Hidden one that enables rest of the auras to work. (Shift click it so it says "off" over it. It should be off when you import it but double check)

Code:
    Version:4.9; icon:INV_Misc_Head_Dragon_Black; buffname:Forged Fury; begin:3; x:-94; groupany:false; unitn:Only for raid/group.; alpha:1; owntex:true; speed:2; off:true; combat:true; size:0.18; y:-240; texmode:2; inverse:true; finish:3; timer.HideLeadingZeros:true; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.y:-273; timer.x:-92; timer.Transparent:true; timer.ShowActivation:true
    Hover your mouse over that aura to see it's ID. Enter that number to all the auras below in the text field right of "Exact name". This is important and sadly it can't be exported cause the way aura IDs work.

Stacking phase background icon

Code:
    Version:4.9; icon:warrior_talent_icon_furyintheblood; buffname:Raw Fury; begin:3; x:-94; groupany:false; unitn:Only for raid/group.; stacks:1; alpha:1; aurastext:1; owntex:true; speed:2; combat:true; size:0.18; y:-240; texmode:2; finish:3; timer.HideLeadingZeros:true; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.y:-273; timer.x:-92; timer.Transparent:true
    Number of stacks written over the icon.

Code:
    Version:4.9; icon:warrior_talent_icon_furyintheblood; buffname:Raw Fury; x:-95; stacks:1; aurastext:1; stacksOperator:=; textaura:true; size:1.49; y:-240; texmode:2; finish:0
    Copy the last one 4 more times and change number of stacks that activate it and text that it displays (stacks:1; aurastext:1 to stacks:2; aurastext:2...etc).

Edit:

Master Guns has a history of very terse comments towards other players, in all honesty I would pay little attention to most of what he states.

Quote Originally Posted by Hakto View Post
    Master Guns has a history of very terse comments towards other players, in all honesty I would pay little attention to most of what he states.
    This.

And why would you ban him? (For the mods) - Master Guns contributes so much to this forum, the ban was uncalled for imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    Girls who play Warriors?! What the hell? My world was just turned upside down. Did they remove the Paladin from the game?

Thank you Hakto. That is very helpful. I absolutely love power auras, it helps me so much so I don't miss an opportunity to use battle trance. This will be great!

Quote Originally Posted by Greeklegend View Post
    I have some questions.
    1)About Valor points i have 4270
    a)I was wondering should i get 2 pieces of TIER (no luck with BH drop) to get the bonus or maybe trinket License to Slay and something else ?
    b) Also thinking of getting the crafted chest Elementium Deathplate insted of tier one Earthen Battleplate because of stats, of corse when i have 3 pieces of TIER set i will get the chest also for 4 set bonus
    2) About Conquest points i have 4029 for PVE use
    a) Should i get Vicious Gladiator's Greatswordto replace Foe Reaper
    b) Should i get Vicious Gladiator's War Edge to replace Slashing Thorns
    Any ideas for upgrades are helpfull i also have some g to buy stuff
    This is my armory link Cataclismer
    I would defiantly go for the teir peaces first they are in my opinion worth far more then the trinket and if you have the gold or are just lucky you can get FoA as it is bis I belive. Get the teir chest and legs if u have enoff valor you wont regret it.

[QUOTE=Master Guns;10456874 If you can't spare 1 second, you're either really stupid or[/QUOTE]
    Well, I can understand why this person keeps getting bans, based simply on the above. Someone mentioned "needing" addons, which was an ignorant opinion to make. No one ever claimed they "needed" Power Auras for tracking FoA, though many said it's more convenient. I myself use it, and enjoying having a big icon appear on my screen letting me know when I can go Dragon. Not having to check my buff bar (which is frequently shifting due to multiple procs, hots, etc.) is nice because it allows me to focus on more important things, like dps GCDs, raid positioning, boss cast bars for interrupts, DBM timers, etc.

Also, no one said they "couldn't spare one second", they would simply prefer not to if possible. "Master" Guns' post was trolling, plain and simple.

Hello guys, i have a problem like Greeklegend. I have now 2240 Valor Points and I was thinking in use it to get [Earthen Battleplate]. However, considering what Alonewarrior said, getting many epic itens would be better until I got enough vp to buy the full tier. So, I was wondering what is the best option for me to do: 1) Use 2200 valor to buy [Earthen Battleplate] or 2) Use 2200 valor to buy [Earthen Legplates] and buy in AH [Elementium Deathplate]?
    I know that the t11 chets is better, but buying the legs and crafting the chest i would have two epics. Is it worth?
    I usually don't raid, because of my PC. I'll probably buy a better pc next mounth and start raiding, but only casual.

Thx for the help guys!!!

Flw!!!

[QUOTE=Berlocky;10467835]Hello guys, i have a problem like Greeklegend. I have now 2240 Valor Points and I was thinking in use it to get [Earthen Battleplate]. However, considering what Alonewarrior said, getting many epic itens would be better until I got enough vp to buy the full tier. So, I was wondering what is the best option for me to do: 1) Use 2200 valor to buy [Earthen Battleplate] or 2) Use 2200 valor to buy [Earthen Legplates] and buy in AH [Elementium Deathplate]?
    I know that the t11 chets is better, but buying the legs and crafting the chest i would have two epics. Is it worth?
    I usually don't raid, because of my PC. I'll probably buy a better pc next mounth and start raiding, but only casual.

The chest hands down. 1 legs and gloves drop from bh you don't want to buy your legs then have em drop.2 chest only peace that does not drop from a boss get it first so when you get lucky with a boss BAM auto two peace set bonus.