Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Will they ever fix inspect?

I'm not the only one with this problem am I?

Every time i inspect someone their prefix changes to Holy Warrior, Restoration Death Knight and the item tooltips become unaviable.

I assumed it would be fixed with patch, but it hasnt. or is it my account thats fucked up?

Can anyone enlighten me?

I don't have that problem. Maybe your addons cause that problem?

10+ Year Old Account
    Have same problem So annoying.

i think it only happens if you hover over someone (even if there behind the inspect window) or may be a addon problem but i only use 4 (dbm, omen, recount, bartender)

Powerauras is one of the addons that causes that.

The solution? Inpesctfix. Look it up on curse.

Had the same problem till I got InspectFix. Install it and it should fix your problem.

Deleted
    Omg ty for this info. Have had the same issues since Cata, didn't know Power Auras cause it tbh. Just figured, it was buggy and that Blizz would eventually fix it (lol).

Anyways, just downloaded it and looking forward to test it, when the EU servers are back online

Deleted
    And you posted this why?

Not really relating to the topic amirite?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahaha, our Shaman has this problem..

I laughed so hard when he said in vent..'What the fuck... You're not a disciple rogue..'

I also had my character page show my Ilvl to be 0...

Quote Originally Posted by Fuu View Post
    Had the same problem till I got InspectFix. Install it and it should fix your problem.
    This fixed it for me, many thanks.
    Don't Fwoosh me.

I remember when cata came out that Gearscore did that to me. Since the ilevel is the new thing, I deleted Gearscore and everything works fine for me

10+ Year Old Account
    *writes a note* Thank youuuu so much.

I'll grab that addon when I get home from work. It's not just that inspecting people will mess up with specs, it's that I can't look at any items anymore except for the first one. And after that happenend, I can look at nothing else from other people. And I find it important to check in raid who has which item on a slot, so I can tell if it's better to pass on something because someone else is still wearing a crappy blue item in a slot.

Getting rid of power auras is no solution to me. I value it greatly ever since I got it and made it show me the stuff that I tend to miss.

Deleted
    I think its about the addons u use, I use TukUI (which actually IS the standard UI) with only Quartz and DMB.

Not any problems with inspecting or whatsoever

//C

Deleted
    Inspecting works fine. Turn off your addons and deal with it. Addons like *puke* gearscore are usually the cause of such problems.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyilanmenyn View Post
    Inspecting works fine. Turn off your addons and deal with it. Addons like *puke* gearscore are usually the cause of such problems.
    "Turn off your addons and deal with it"?? Deal with what? The lack of addons or the inspect not working? Did you not read, that several ppl have stated that Power Aura caused the issue? So turn off Power Aura, cause it's such a crap addon amirite?

Nobody talked about Gearscore dude.......

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Danishgirl View Post
    "Turn off your addons and deal with it"?? Deal with what? The lack of addons or the inspect not working? Did you not read, that several ppl have stated that Power Aura caused the issue? So turn off Power Aura, cause it's such a crap addon amirite?

Nobody talked about Gearscore dude.......
    addons LIKE gearscore, never said it was only gearscore causing such errors.

And in fact, it are the addons which are causing problems to the original blizzard UI. It's not the default UI that's failing (well, in some other way it is), but the addons YOU installed are kinda fucking it up.

Seriously, you want it to be gone? l2play without addons... Any decent player can do without them...

Deleted
    I don't want to derail much, but don't want to create new thread either.
    Are rated BG stats supposed to display in inspect or it's not a bug I see everyone with just 0s there?

Thanks for inspectfix, had this problem but didn't really care enough to try to fix it :>. I don't have gearscore but i do use Power Aura, wich could had been the cause i guess.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyilanmenyn View Post
    Seriously, you want it to be gone? l2play without addons... Any decent player can do without them...
    Indeed, your extensive raid experience consisting of 2 argaloth kills speak for your case.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelarius View Post
    Indeed, your extensive raid experience consisting of 2 argaloth kills speak for your case.
    Ofcourse, there is no possibility I have multiple characters. And that really tell so much about me, my skill and everything else right? You probably also think that gear = skill I guess...

Some people really need to start to learn to think before they post on a forum with what they think is relevant data...