Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    I understand your frustration but the feeling on my end is that most of your guildies are way too used to the way WotLK was in terms of the level of competence needed to down bosses. My guild only raids 2 days a week for a total of 6 hours but have managed to be 9/12 with our first attempts on Cho'Gall this past Sunday. The question you need to ask yourself is why Blizzard should make everything in the game "easy?" Difficulty is relative and if you are having issues with certain boss encounters it's most likely that you and the 9 other people in the raid are the ones making it difficult. There should always be a learning curve and it does take time.

Deleted
    Tell your guildies to read up and watch videos of the fights, you will have issues if 8 ppl are clueless of the encounters, i ofc cant tell the "skill" level of your guildies, but if 2 ppl are failing alot in the most simple things, then its gonna be tough for you

Dont compare icc with the current content, icc got facerolled cause of the buff and lets be honest, most of the fights in there on normal mode was a joke

If the whole issue is guildies not willing to accept a wipe, then you are better off replacing em
    Start out with the first few bosses of every dungeon (like many have alrdy said in this thread)

Im lucky enough to be with some oldschool guildies from a previous guild, we all expect others to perform and its certainly our strenght that we played together before

We havent had major issues with killing bosses in there, we are working on nef atm but he will go down next lockout for sure

Good luck!

Weirdly enough I kind of agree with the OP. We have an experienced group of 10 man people and as such breezed through the normals into hardmodes, and I definately wouldn't call any of the bosses so far 'hard'.

But, I can completely understand however that other less experienced groups would have a harder time, and... what else are they meant to do for the months until 4.1? I can understand the hardmodes being hard, and am very happy myself with the difficulty so far (some of them on 10 man are just unfair). My opinion is though that the normals should be doable by any group that can put some effort into it, otherwise people are going to be stuck on like 3/11 until the next tier. That would suck.

edit: and considering the average pug in wotlk even on a relatively good server progression wise was the first four and maybe fester/rot/blood princes if you were lucky.... pugs are going to be pretty bad too.

Well I don't mean to make you feel bad, but I don't understand how you think that the current normal content is too hard. No, it's not face roll like ICC was. Even the HM aside from LK were absolutely easy especialy after the 30% buff. My guild only consisted of 6 people so we had to PUG 4 people for 3 weeks up until this week (we now have 2 members who joined last week) who were raiders. With that as a set back, we still downed 3 bosses in BWD with 4 PUGs...I don't know if it's just because we are that good and we can carry 4 people or if it's just because we found good PUG players. The only boss we have left in BoT is Chogall and we haven't attempted Throne of the Four Winds. This week we will have only been raiding for 4 weeks because we are casual and took a while to gear up for raiding. Maybe you just aren't geared enough to be attempting raids yet?

Deleted
    I agree the 10 mans being quite unforgiving. First of all, you pretty much need 3 ranged dps, more than 2 melees and you'll be asking a lot of extra trouble. Secondly, 10 man bosses require relatively much reliable interrupting, even after the nerfs. Individual mistakes are also punished hard, often leading to a wipe or at least lots of struggle. Having one dead dps out of 5 is a devastating loss in many bossess, because with good chance he was also on interrupt duty.

I like the challenge, but the problem I see is that even one "less-good" player will drag down the whole raid.