Thread: Valor relics

10+ Year Old Account

Valor relics

OK i did a search and didn't really find the answer. I am a cat/bear. I have the valor relic Relic of Golganneth for my cat set. Put a delicate chimera's eye in it and reforged 28 haste -> 28 Mastery. The problem is i want to get another for my bear set and give it a solid Chimera's eye and reforge 28haste -> 28 dodge but the vendor wont sell it to me. Says i allready have one. I can have 2 T11 pants why not 2 relics? Is this a bug or intended?

Deleted
    it is unique not unique-equipped

10+ Year Old Account
    Would the mastery/dodge relic with strength stam be better?

as was stated you could get http://www.wowhead.com/item=64676/relic-of-khazgoroth which has str on it instead of agility, str still gives you nice ap you just loose out on some Dodge, and crit but not to much you would probably gain dodge since your not reforging to it. so really the most your loosing would be some crit, and yeah, as a bear your not really hurting for crit.

Get conquest point relic for tanking.
    "DPS is science, healing is art, tanking is strategy."

I doubt this was intended by blizz. There has never been any need for more than one relic per specc before
    Quote Originally Posted by Emothianes View Post
    Omg dude vanilla was so awesome because I was awesome and other people weren't awesome and it made me happy to be special because it was so awesome and I was happy.
    Sé onr sverdar sitja hvass!