Deleted

Radiant Storytelling

So. Is anyone else waiting to see the ''Radiant Storytelling'' mechanic in Skyrim? From what I read on this month's Gamereactor, things will be quite interesting.
    The Radiant Storytelling basicly gives consequences to anything you do. For instance, if you kill an NPC, he/she might have an relative somewhere who will start to hunt you down for vengenace. If you drop your sword somewhere, an NPC might find it and return it to you.

The mechanic also allows more experienced players to face more challenging quests than rookies. It scans how well you do in the game and sets the quests difficulty according to that, so veterans will most likely be having some challenge right from the start.

Comments and more info about the system and anything about the game appreciated. My info was pretty much based on what Gamereactor wrote.

If your all alone with a npc and you kill them i hope you dont get hunted down

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    If your all alone with a npc and you kill them i hope you dont get hunted down
    The relative of the NPC can just walk in to say hi and find him/her murdered. Also, if you now kill an shopkeeper, the shop will be run by another merchant after a while ^^

Edit : at least I guess they can do so, since the world is supposed to be more lively. At least murdering people will have some real consequences now, right? =P

Hmm.. NPCs who hunt you down? Raiding crossroads has never been as exciting!

Quote Originally Posted by Beantu View Post
    The relative of the NPC can just walk in to say hi and find him/her murdered.
    Thats why you dont stay at the scene of the crime

Just thaw me out when Skyrim is released, dammit.

I hope it wont be like oblivion where you kill someone with nobody around, and a guard will later come out of nowhere and still shout STOP and scare the shit out of you.

Deleted
    About the dwagons! They seem interesting since they've been made their own AI. You can encounter one sleeping in a cave, flying in the horizon, or one just leaping at you to have a snack =P

---------- Post added 2011-02-15 at 07:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by moaradin View Post
    I hope it wont be like oblivion where you kill someone with nobody around, and a guard will later come out of nowhere and still shout STOP and scare the shit out of you.
    Like running in the cities with grey fox's cowl and then just taking it off the last second and the guards will just talk to you normally? =D