Better neck piece?

Also which neckpiece is better, Tauntka's necklace(+168 int +252 stam +112 haste, +112 crit) or lightning flash pendant(+286 stam, +190 int,+127 crit , +127 mastery)?

Kinda hard to tell when there is no spec, armory, or any kind of gear level provided...

2nd one is my bet, more of the primary stats=higher item lvl, higher item lvl=better gear, GENERALLY
    Dwarfs, gods among humanoids, giants among... gnomes...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hitch-hikers' Guide To The Galaxy: Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
    "Oh freddled gruntbuggly/thy micturations are to me/As plurdled gabbleblotchits on a lurgid bee.
    Groop I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes. And hooptiously drangle me with crinkly bindlewurdles,
    Or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon, see if I don't!"

First of all.. Next time you post, OP, please provide us with some information!
    Second, the above poster is right. Go for Lightning Flash Pendant..
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Get the one with the most int always, reforge other stats if you have to.

Now we can reforge all gear is almost more or less the same. Purple it and gg.

Int is king. The extra weight of the int *almost* always wins out even if secondary stats aren't ideal.