Thread: Disc on Alakir

Disc on Alakir

Is atonement still not working because of the size of the boss? I haven't had the chance to do this boss yet this week

Quote Originally Posted by dalliah1 View Post
    Is atonement still not working because of the size of the boss? I haven't had the chance to do this boss yet this week
    No point in smiting on al'akir anyways

"Gearscore is like a bikini, what it shows is suggestive, what it hides is far more important!"

Quote Originally Posted by Memoryz View Post
    No point in smiting on al'akir anyways
    Sure there is - when no one in your area is taking damage

I'd imagine it wouldn't be very useful due to Al'Akir's ginormous hitbox, though it could be useful to throw a few smites in early P2 when the tornado hole is at melee and the whole raid is up against the boss.

I go Holy for 'em anyways, found that I was running oom very fast in p2 as Disc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Quote Originally Posted by dalliah1 View Post
    I didn't even try to smite on Al'Akir this week, as AA/Aton has been dropped from my raid healing spec. I would go in with the assumption that it has not changed.