Cata Boomkin Simcraft?

Any news on a working Simcraft for moonkins yet? I've been trying to find one for weeks and I've still got nothing... I just wanna tool around with gear and spirit to see what I need to be aiming for, but when I tried that on wowhead the stats are HILARIOUSLY off. With my current gear on there it's calcing me at almost 50% haste. Wrong.

Deleted
    If you just wants stats and stuff showing currectly, chardev works good for me.

You're beautiful, thank you =D

I'm not sure exactly what you are looking for, but WrathCalcs, an excel Spreadsheet hosted and maintained on the Elitist Jerks forums, is pretty good and very up to date.

Quote Originally Posted by Moare View Post
    Any news on a working Simcraft for moonkins yet? I've been trying to find one for weeks and I've still got nothing... I just wanna tool around with gear and spirit to see what I need to be aiming for, but when I tried that on wowhead the stats are HILARIOUSLY off. With my current gear on there it's calcing me at almost 50% haste. Wrong.
    Wrathcalc from EJ works alright. Rawr also has a boomkin sim but it disagrees with wrathcalc sometimes. I don't know which one's theorycrafting is more accurate but you can experiment with them a bit for yourself.

Yeah, I was mostly looking for a site to play around with gear. I've looked into Rawr and Wrathcalcs... they were both way over my head. I'm gonna take another stab at them soon, now that I've tweaked my gear here and there.

15+ Year Old Account
    SimulationCraft works quite well for Moonkin: http://code.google.com/p/simulationcraft/

It's updated for 4.0.6 and has gone through several revisions. The code is very nice.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Ooo, I'll have to check that out soon. Thank you =D

Quote Originally Posted by mlc View Post
    Wrathcalc from EJ works alright. Rawr also has a boomkin sim but it disagrees with wrathcalc sometimes. I don't know which one's theorycrafting is more accurate but you can experiment with them a bit for yourself.
    Wrathcalcs is more accurate than Rawr, but Rawr is much easier to use. I've been trying to convince Astrylian to force Hamlet to do Moonkin Dev work for Rawr to no avail =(

---------- Post added 2011-02-15 at 02:01 PM ----------

Not really a big fan of simcraft. To be honest Boomkin Min/Maxing is fairly easy for the most part. The only part that gets really tricky is optimal reforging. Just remember to get 17% Hit. Hit rating is slightly better than spirit just because spirit does not scale with Treant Hit, the difference is negligible though. After that just remember to stack as much haste as possible and that Mastery>Crit
    Last edited by Fatowlkinidiot; 2011-02-15 at 10:03 PM.