Thread: 5 Mounts Short

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't you guys know that 5 is the new 2 now

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by undercovergnome View Post
    and the new tauren pala mount!!!
    Didn't Draenei get a new Paladin mount as well? Meaning human/dwarf paladin mount + Draenei Paladin mount = Blood Elf Paladin mount + Tauren Paladin mount.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

lol ok 2 mounts my mistake and if you want running wild ya can have it

For The Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by undercovergnome View Post
    and the new tauren pala mount!!!
    Well, Alliance has one to balance that out. Draenei got a new pala mount too. So that's a wash.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard are a horde company. They favour horde and freely admit it. It's quite within their rights aswell, but DAMNIT I want a damn trike.

All I want is for them to make running wild trainable to all alliance characters or give some sort of gilnean warhorse to us who got our gilneas rep to exalted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Whoospsssspsps
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Agallochh View Post
    No. Cause we only got 2 extra mounts, not 5. And I would kill for Running Wild.
    Which actually only just now in Cataclysm brought us back up to even with the amount of mounts that Alliance has. Kind of bad it took a completely new race to finally balance the mounts for horde.

There've always been minor imbalances (not so minor when talking about taurens pre-WotLK) about how many mounts one could get. But as there is not even a new mount achievement I don't see how it would affect one in either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Lochglen View Post
    I am wondering if Blizzard are going to give the Alliance the 5 mounts because the worgen have running wild, the horde have 5 new mounts , i just think they should balance it out, how say you all.
    Ya, they'll get right on that ... oh and give Tauren "Plain Striding".

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Well it took them... What? 4 years to put in the Horde equivalent to the wintersaber. So in four years you'll get your worgen mounts.

Sounds fair to me.
    Just want to say that I love your sig.

OT: to the OP: how exactly does the Horde have 5 more new mounts than the Alliance?

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Well it took them... What? 4 years to put in the Horde equivalent to the wintersaber. So in four years you'll get your worgen mounts.

Sounds fair to me.
    I'm surprised it took ONLY 4 years of brainstorming to try and match the awesomeness that is the winterspring frostsaber mount. And the horde equivalent is nowhere near as cool. Best land mount, hands down.