Thread: UI

UI

My first post on here, which I solely came to in search of a decent shadow priest UI. One that could track my DoTs for starters, Im running on Shadow Timer atm but I have to look all over my screen from one corner to the next half the time. Much appreciated to anyone who could help =D

A link or a website, or even just stating it can be found on Curse Client or not would be much appreciated
    Last edited by Shadow Pew Pew; 2011-02-16 at 12:18 AM.

I'm using Classtimer to show debuffs on my target to get good timers on them. They are also shown on my unitframe (pitbull) but the way classtimer displays them is so much better.

It also has a buffbar i'm not happy with. Just disable it.

I use InlineAura, which puts the timer of the spell of your target over the actual action bar.

Since I can't post links yet, go to tinyurl, and the end code is 48p66dq

h t t p : / / t i n y u r l . c o m / 4 8 p 6 6 d q

ForteXorcist works great for Shadow, and also works as a spell timer for anything else you need.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

So far with both Forte and Classtimer, they seem to small and not enough warning when my DoTs are about to fall off. I, sadly, respond better to flashing colors <

Power Auras Classic is what you want, you can make it to show Icons, the timers, and an icon if it falls off, highly customizable. It beats any other addons for pretty much anything.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2011-02-16 at 12:36 AM.

I like TellMeWhen. Simple to configure and works well.

tbh im looking for an addon which will provide me a list of targetable bosses(in some cases mini bosses/adds) like lets say Halfus and drakes where i could simply click on the add to more easily keep my dots going instead of tabbing which can be messy.

something like focus but with more than 1 focus(hope this makes sense :P)

Cheers in advance

ps. OT tho Forte is great
    pss. Is it just me or is someone else having inaccurate recount aswell. Coz i usually do more dmg/dps on my recount than on someone elses... I pretty much reset it before every fight. Getting quite annoying :S
    Last edited by raffie; 2011-02-16 at 12:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by raffie View Post
    tbh im looking for an addon which will provide me a list of targetable bosses(in some cases mini bosses/adds) like lets say Halfus and drakes where i could simply click on the add to more easily keep my dots going instead of tabbing which can be messy.

something like focus but with more than 1 focus(hope this makes sense :P)

Cheers in advance
    I'm sure Deadly Boss Mods does that? If not, something like Shadowed Unti Frames, I know that has boss frames. But you could easily make PAC track multiple targets.

15+ Year Old Account
    Go w/ Tukui, shadowtimers, and powerauras.

WarcraftPriests.com - The Shadowlands Priest Community Website

Join over 100,000 Priests on our partnered Discord server: Warcraft Priests

Deleted
    I LOVE TMW (Power Auras is too old now). I can track dots, Shadow Empowerment, Orb, Dark Archangel, and trinket and enchants procs.

Check it out

I love Forte. It's versatile to work with both my healing and shadow specs, with very little configuration.