Page 32 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Julia looks to the new comer, he clearly wants not to be seen. She wonders why people who wish not to be seen or talked to would come to a bar. She gets off her stool and heads toward the newcomer taking a seat a few feet from him, hoping that she can get a chance to speak with him.
    Excited

Bintah notices a young human girl watching him, and then moving off her stool to a seat nearby. He wonders how he should deal with this girl - he only came to this bar to observe the people, not to interact. Finally he decides not to do anything, and let the girl do as she will.

He quietly asks the waitress to get him something to drink, despite not having a need for it; it would be very strange indeed to be the only one not drinking a caustic beverage in a tavern such as this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclejesse
    I'm not very nice and think I will stay away from the forums for a week to calm down
    (Note: This post might have been edited by Boubouille)
    My characters Bintah and Alicia

Julia, rubs her bruises and takes her eyes away from the man in the corner. She asks the waitress for a drink, than goes back to watching the man leaning back in her chair and crossing her legs.
    Excited

Bintah scowls, looking at the foul liquid in the cup the waitress serves him. When he said caustic he did not have quite that shade of purple in mind. Grudgingly he pulls out a coin and hands it to the waitress, who bites the coin. Satisfied that it is in fact gold and not wood, she leaves him in peace.

Bintah looks over at the girl watching him interestedly and sighs, jerking his head for her to come sit at the table. If she won't just leave him in peace, she can have some small talk if she so desires. He waits, hoping that he hasn't made a mistake in giving this human an inch.
    I'm not very nice and think I will stay away from the forums for a week to calm down

10+ Year Old Account
    Tovarish, a Worgen shaman in his human form, clad in a rugged tan robe from shoulder to toe, with an earthly wooden set of pauldrons cresting just above his head and meeting in the center of his chest, bound to the robe, enters the Tavern subtly. Some of the patrons inside notice his entry, but dismiss it, as the shaman appeases no threat at first glance. Tovarish takes a few slow steps inward, and catches a man and a woman sitting just a yard from each other, questioning the existence of one another. While upon arrival, Tovarish only entered the Tavern for a drink to quell his weary mind, he suddenly finds the need to question the two he sees. He feels their tension as if it were his own, and sits idly by, waiting for an action to take place.

"Barkeep, please lend me aid in the way of your finest liqueur."
    WoW : Burning Blade (H)
    90 Warlock, 90 Shaman, 96+ Mage, 90 Death Knight, 86 Warrior, 90 Hunter, 85 Rogue, 80 Paladin, 76 Priest, 70 Druid, 26 Monk

Deleted
    (( you know worgen/human cant be shaman? ))

Sianne looked at the human that just entered the tavern, and then looks back.. grabbing some coins from her pocket and laying on the bar. "Another Thunder ale please barkeep" Turning around on her chair the looks to female human that already placed herself near a other man. Sianne nods and grabs the thunder ale the barkeep just putted on the bar.

(( Shaman might be misunderstood for the OOC class that shoots lightning and prays to the elements.

A druid, that "talks" to the spirits of the earth could very well be refered to as shaman, such as Broxigar refering to Tyrande as shaman. ))

Deleted
    (( U got a good point there, didn't thinked about that for calling someone a shaman on that way. Still wanted to point out for sure. Anyhow remove this post if it's right. ))

10+ Year Old Account
    ((Sorry it was late at night and I normally play horde. I wasn't thinking straight on the class/race issue. This was my first time trying RP. I'm just as willing to be a druid in general, or a druid referred to as Shaman as presented before. I'll spend some more time learning about this stuff the next time I come into one of these lol.))

Tovarish continued to wait patiently. A woman sat near to he, and had just ordered another Thunder Ale. Tovarish never found ale to be strong enough for his taste, and proceeded to ask for something stronger to refill his glass.
    90 Warlock, 90 Shaman, 96+ Mage, 90 Death Knight, 86 Warrior, 90 Hunter, 85 Rogue, 80 Paladin, 76 Priest, 70 Druid, 26 Monk

((It's quite alright, don't stress about it. Roleplaying is supposed to be phun! Velcome to zhe forums!))

Bintah glances up, noting a few new arrivals to the tavern. One had the look of a Druid about him, interestingly enough. He thought for a moment, then decided to beckon the Druid over. More people around him might deflect awkward questions that might be asked in a private setting; besides, the shaman promised to be an interesting way of whiling the time away.

((I read through your bio - do you want me to refer to you as a Druid instead of a Shaman?))
    Last edited by Diabloss; 2012-01-12 at 10:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    (( Yes please, after the comments here I decided to write up a character Bio, and at that point decided on Druid, as not to confuse people, and it fit the bill better for what I was going for anyway.))

Tovarish noticed that the mysterious man at the table nearby, which he had wondered about earlier, beckoned him over. Intrigued, but on guard, Tovarish picked up his drink, sliding the glass until it left the edge of the bar. As he paced slowly towards the man, he wondered why it was he who was chosen for conversation over the woman who clearly was interested in speaking to the man. Shrugging off the notion, Tovarish slid into a seat across from the man. Tovarish proceeded to reach out his hand beckoning a handshake.

"Hello there traveller, I am Tovarish Earthfang."

Tovarish awaited a hand in return, and a response. He was tense, but didn't show any signs of tension to the man across from him.

A loud "THUD" is heard outside the doors of the tavern, and the floor shakes noticeably.

A few moments later a man tumbles into through the doors and lands in a heap. He quickly bolts to his feet brushes off the dust from his worn, Alliance Captain's uniform, and adjusts his magnificent black beard, flecked with the gray of a long, hard life. He gruffly clears his throat and nonchalantly walks across the tavern to the bar. Several patrons of the tavern stare in awe at this rather unorthodox entrance. Ol'Captain Noctus merely tips his tri-corner hat in greeting and orders himself a large tankard of the foulest ale they keep in stock.

10+ Year Old Account
    In the split second of awaiting a handshake from the mysterious man across the table, Tovarish whips his head around at the sound of the Tavern doors flying open. Startled at the sight of a burly man in a Captain's uniform, Tovarish blinks twice, as if to double check what his eyes were seeing. Tovarish, generally disliking any sense of a ruffian lifestyle, watches idly as the man takes to the bar. Shrugging and confused, he turns back to the man across from him.

"Well so much for my introduction, apparently that there Captain likes to steal the show!"

Tovarish chuckles and continues his wait for a response from the strange man.

Deleted
    Sianne looked to the door and to the man that just entered the tavern, looking to his uniform she could see it was a Alliance captain. Looking back like nothing was happed sianne looked to the human that entered earlier and tried to make contact with the man sitting near a table. Looking more to the side she saw the female human that also tried to make contact with him. "Ow this gonna be fun" a smile appeared on sianne face. she grabbed her helmet and layed it on the floor near the chair she was sitting on and then grabbed the beer from the bar and watched to the three that where at the table.

10+ Year Old Account
    (( I feel the tension omg! Come back other people! It's like reading a really good book but you have to buy the pages 1 at a time. I could really get into this RP stuff. And sorry if this post is inappropriate, I think I'm allowed to do this. I just had to say something, the tension in this scene has me on the edge of my seat!))

Finishing the last dregs of the dark ale in his tankard, Noctus turns his attention to a small group of 3 individuals that quite a few patrons of th tavern seemed to be staring at. He sees a man clad in robes that give off a very druidic vibe standing near a young, beautiful, woman. Both seem to be fixated on an old man. Something about this man doesn't quite sit well. Perhaps he is a mage, Noctus never got along that well with the arcane arts. Shifting in his seat, Noctus gets himself a better view of the old man, and indeed, he sees that the man is wearing robes that mark him as a spell user.

Noctus turns his back to the group, and looks to the bar keep.

"I'll have a plate o' eggs. Well cooked, don't stop till they're like rubber. And another tankard o' ale, if you please."

He hands the barkeep a few gold pieces, and lets out a long, drawn out sigh.

"Mages. Why'd it have to be mages?"

Bintah, thrown off by the abrupt appearance of the strange new arrival, turns his attention back to the Druid who had by now sat at his table and introduced himself.
    "Hello Tovarish, my name is... Ben. And I don't mind, a little variety is an enjoyable thing."

Bintah sits back in his chair, smiling as he studies the Druid more openly. His manner suggests he is a more learned man than at first suggested. "This could be interesting..." He says to himself.

((Sorry folks, this thread has been a bit slow lately so I haven't checked back with frequency. Sorry about the wait Tovarish!))

10+ Year Old Account
    ((Haha it's ok! I get antsy :P))

Tovarish takes not of the pause before the cloaked man revealed his name. Something seemed suspicious, but Tovarish is not one to judge before guilt is proven.

"Hello Ben, nice to meet your acquaintance. Yes, I too am intrigued by the Captain. I'm, however, more interested in whoever was on the other side of that door. Alas, I find not the urge to spend my time exploring the idea."

Tovarish leans in closer to the man, speaking in a hush.

"I must know, why do you so choose to ignore this woman next to me who so clearly desires your attention? Do you find her suspicious? Also, I see many eyes on the tavern fixated in our direction, are you one to think we're being looked over for a scuffle?"

Bintah smiles, while glancing sideways at the young woman next to him.

"I beckoned the young woman to join me, but she instead is just looking this way. I find it quite odd, actually. And the watching eyes will have to be disappointed, I have no intents of getting into any brawls tonight. No doubt they will soon find some more impressive oddity to fixate on."

Bintah leans forward, gripping his drink.

"So what is it that brings you here tonight?"