Page 36 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    ((I apologize for my mistake. I meant green - her original hair WAS pink, but I changed it to green a few months ago))

Darsithis hefted the mug of milk before tossing out her guess. "I would postulate that the card I have attached to my head will be," She paused for a moment, calculating the odds in her head. "The Three of Bows!" At Richard's shake of his head, she ruefully swallowed a big gulp of the milk. "I find it lucky that alcohol cannot make me inebriated. With forty-eight choices, my odds are quite low."

Darsithis looked into her mug. "Perhaps I should order additional mugs..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Syleen smirked at the gnome, very amusing how such a being of terror can be so funny. Syleen then picks up her card, peers towards Richard and slowly licks her card. "Sorry, I value every lick..." The card is placed on her head and she pauses. "I would postulate that the card so skillfully attached to my 'body' is... the five of kings." She looks around the table and notices the drenaei at the table. C'mon, give me some competition! Guys like girls like you. What do ya have to lose?

((Not suggesting that the gnome isn't attractive, but you know....she's kinda dead. Prove me wrong and use those whiles of yours :P))
    Last edited by Darced; 2012-04-28 at 09:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Darsithis laughed when Syleen got her card wrong. "Have a drink, Syleen!". As she turned away to speak to Richard, she noticed the elf had not yet moved from his seat near the front of the tavern. She wondered what he could be up to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Different to the sort of head games I'm used to, but I think I like this one better. In one stroke you have combined my love of cards with my love of drinking, well played sir!" Meredith grinned as she licked the back of her card and slapped it to her forehead.
    She peered into her mug a moment. might be wise to switch to a slightly weaker brew if I want to make it past the first round.
    Her brow creased as she considered her choice.
    "I reckon mine is the four of axes.".

((Darced, I'm a bit confused about the Draenei, are you bringing in another character?))
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

10+ Year Old Account
    Syleen smirks and takes a large gulp of her ale. Some spills and glides down her chin, she turns to the man. "If we keep this up, I may get a lil' tipsy!" She looks around the table, "I'm not that drunk. Yet."

((oops, nope. sorry lol I assumed you were a dranaei based off your picture, my bad. I'll revise; man I'm off with this rp lol.))
    Last edited by Darced; 2012-04-28 at 10:01 PM.

((Damn, you guys move fast ))

The elf continued to peer down into his cup, content to merely listen to the conversations around him. He quickly downed his cup and slapped another coin on the bar for another. After wards, he peered at the wood the bar was made of in an attempt to make himself less significant or suspicious - though he was wary as always, I had been quite some time since he had been socially active.

His attention turned again to the card game, now in roaring swing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meredith chuckled at Syleen. Clearly didn't have much of a head for drink, that one.
    So what's it to be... Do I really have such luck that I guessed right first time, or do I have to chug this mug?"

She glanced over at the elf at the bar and noticed him observing the game. Feeling a magnanimous warmth from the fine dwarven brew, she said, "You're welcome to join if you fancy a laugh. As long as no one else minds"

10+ Year Old Account
    Darsithis relaxed and sat back, nursing her drink while waiting for Meredith or Richard to play their cards. She was absurdly grateful that her glowing eyes prevented reflections...which meant no one could see the card on their head through her.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Wrong this time Meredith," chuckling, "Time to drink!" Richard glanced around to each of their foreheads and settled on what his card might be. "I'm gonna have to go with the Jack of Spears."

Following Meredith, Richard looked over the elf and his wine. He had met quite a few elfs in his days and the ones that weren't trying to kill him usually weren't the best of drinking buddies. But who knew, "Not at all. Always room for one more."

10+ Year Old Account
    "Try again, Richard!" Darsithis hefted her mug and clinked with Richard. "I say, deal again, and include the elf."

Perhaps he would provide some insights into the shape-shifting process, she mused to herself. It wasn't every day that she met a druid.

10+ Year Old Account
    "It's a dirty job, but someone's got to do it" Meredith replied, grinning, before taking a generous mouthful from her mug. Thoughts of limiting her intake flew out the window. Good booze, good company. Doesn't get much better than this, she thought, as she shucked her jacket, getting comfortable for a heavy drinking session.
    Right! Whose turn?"

Taking another sip from his wine, the Druid signaled the bartender for another glass to be brought over, then strode over to the gamblers' table. Pulling over a seat, he sat next to the man and introduced himself.

"Greetings. I am Larthian." He pulled down his cowl to play the game after the current hand, revealing his face for the first time since entering the tavern. Larthian smiled at each person at the table.

10+ Year Old Account
    Darsithis bounced a little in her chair. "A druid!" she exclaimed. "It is imperative that I know what forms you can shape-shift into. Does shifting ease with time? How long does it take to learn? How many forms do you know? It is possible to teach a non-druid?"

She stared at the druid, waiting for a reply.

10+ Year Old Account
    Syleen pauses for a moment, a half full mug of ale close to her chest. "To be totally honest I know little about druids. I hear they, in cat form can be far more silent than any assassin. I've also heard they can switch into the opposing genders." She pastes another card on her head, "Northrend was full of druid jokes, how much of them were based on fact I wonder? Does Malfurion Stormrage really disguise himself to get a good look at the ladies?"

Larthian shifted in his seat, uncomfortable with the gnome's excitement.

"I, uh..." he stuttered. Then one of the humans joined in, and he sank a little into his seat, unaccustomed to all the attention. Taking a sip of his wine, and feigned confidence and half-said, half-mumbled"I guess it's second nature to me now, and it took a very long time. I know only a few forms, though they're much different that any druid I know of. I think being a non-druid is a requirement, at the beginning though." He smiled.

He took another sip from his win glass and listened to the woman. "I'm not sure I'm any more stealthy than an assassin. I've never really seen one, though to be honest, I don't think they'd be a good one if I had. And I, um, I'm not sure about the last 2 questions." His face contorted in puzzlement. "Those are very odd rumors. I don't think those people have ever met a druid before."

10+ Year Old Account
    Syleen grins, "A lot of those boys up north never saw night elves, druids or even those giant cats you ride around on." She raises her mug to the druid, "Let alone anything else from Kalimdor, many will never know that pleasure." She plays with something metallic on her side, "A toast to the newcomer, may he become as wasted as I!" She takes a gulp from her mug, "Barkeep! More ale for the wench!" The card stands at attention on her head awaiting its turn to be called, will it be correctly recognized?

((I'm aware your character is a high elf, I'm just playing up the fact she's a little intoxicated.))
    Last edited by Darced; 2012-04-30 at 03:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Ah I would say I am mad about my guess but this ale does help," Richard quickly spoke right before downing the rest of his mug and waving for another. "Oh no need to re-deal, best part about this game is you can deal a lot more people in." He shuffled the remaining cards in the deck and slid the top one to Larthian. "Welcome Larthian, the goal here is to guess you own card after placing it on your head and every wrong guess is a drink." Chuckling he continued, "The winner is usually the last one to pass out! So lets hear your guess."

((Shadow your card shall be the Nine of Bows.))

(( Just a reminder to the seating order:

-----Richard---Larthian
    Syleen---Meredith
    -----Darsithis

We are currently going around the circle clockwise.))

10+ Year Old Account
    "Oh good, additional players means better odds for me!" Darsithis sat back and waited to see what Richard and Larthian would guess.

Larthian thought a moment, reflecting on the guesses he had overheard. Deciding on a card, he took a gulp of wine directly out of the bottle and announced, "My card is the Three of Spears."

Seeing the others' reactions, he shrugged and took a long drink from the bottle. "Next!" he bellowed.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was Syleen's turn, already she felt like she was about to black out. Two mugs stand defiantly before her, taunting her with their low population. "Ha-ha! Little girl can only drink two!" She hears the mugs say in her head. She orders a third, which is quickly placed before her. She stares at the mug and attempts to analyze it's weakness. She spots the drink's excess slide along the wooden hull, she watches it slowly traverse the grooves. She moves in closer to observe the nectar, "Buuurrrrrppp! Foursh of Kingsssh!"