Page 43 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    ((Cool. I'll just get a diff character to bring in here to continue it with anyone else still in it, and we can keep rolling! :P))

---------- Post added 2012-07-21 at 06:21 PM ----------

((I'm writing up a new char BIO right now, and he will be the new char I will use for this RP. Just to assure everyone I'm still in.))
    Pyromaniac protégé.

A beautiful brunette girl enters the bar, fairly small compared to the others that are in the bar. It looked as though she might had been through hell with the expression she wore on her face. But looking at the rest of her you would not know that. She wore a half shirt that showed most of her stomach and wore a skirt that had been ripped with leather boots that went up to her knees. Her clothing looking rather skimpy. She seemed not to care and headed to the bartender, sitting on a stool.

"I'll take a Thunder Ale" Most would think by her looks she would have a raspy voice, but her voice was elegant from the few words she spoke it seemed as though she could have been taught from royalty. She looked out to the people around the bar. She drifted off in deep thought.
    Excited

The troll was too focused to really recognize the woman entering the tavern. It was just when she rose her voice that the troll looked up from his powder filled bag. He looked at the woman and couldn't help but to lowly chuckle at her ragged appearance.

((Bleh. Well, the Bio I was writing up got deleted when my computer froze, so I think I'll just bring back in my previous character, Mexyragos, or ""Mex."" . . . Stupid computer, lol. D)

As the Kaldorei and Sin'dorei death knights left the tavern, Mexyragos, who had not actually left, sat waiting in the shadows beside the inn's entrance. He had originally had the thought in mind of ambushing and killing both death knights, but decided to leave it as it was, as he was supposed to not draw any attention to himself . . . Not that he had done so well with that before, anyway.
    He had already seen a few more people enter the tavern, and, for a blue dragon, was mildly curious as to who exactly was inside now. He came out from his hiding spot, smoothed back his blue hair, and flexed his hands. Entering, he quickly scanned the inn with his azure eyes, missing nothing with his sharp vision.
    A troll, and an oddly-dressed woman. Over there was the same group, still playing their little game. They looked as if the word 'coherence' meant absolutely nothing to them whatsoever. Mex hid a grin as he quietly chucked at the lesser races' foolishness. He took the same seat he had before, far off and away from every one else, and conjured up a second glass of wine. The adorned cup was beautiful and made of a clear golden substance. The wine was blood red and was some of the best known to Azeroth.
    Taking a sip, he discretely kept an eye on the troll and the girl, not knowing who they were, but still curious.
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shortly after the departure of the death knights, moon light floods the tavern as the doors are pushed open. Anybody paying attention would see a dwarf, clad in dark grey and blue saronite armour enter the bar. He walked up to the barkeep and asked for the strongest ale in the house. He put a gold coin on the counter, took his frothing mug of beer and sat down in corner covered in shadows. An observant person would notice two blue glowing orbs peering out from underneath a hood, watching all of the patrons. The only colour in the scene was an orange beard, flecked with grey.

Rigimi sat down and took a swig from his mug, contented. He didn't notice much of interest in the bar, and smiled to himself when he saw the ones involved in the drinking game. What did catch his eye, however, was the man sitting in another corner, with piercing blue hair and eyes. He reminded Rigimi of a few blue dragons he met in Northrend. Rigimi then noticed the Orc female, wearing heavy plate armour and sitting with a Blood Elf. He made a note of her and pulled a pipe from underneath his cloak. He filled it with a small amount of shimmerweed, and sat back, drinking from his mug every once and a while.
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

((The Blood Elf and Orc have left with my death knights in to a different RP we're doing, so they aren't here right now, as an fyi. Welcome to this seemingly-dead RP, by the way. xD))

Mexyragos, discrete as could be, watched the dark-clad Dwarf order his ale and take his seat, quite in the same manner as the blue had. The only difference being that this particular dwarf happened to be a death knight, as Mexyragos had noticed from the glowing azure eyes. The blue wasn't sure if the dwarf had really noticed him, or if he just wasn't paying much attention to him.
    He felt his curiosity burning, due to his younger age, but tried to temper it down. I've already done it once, he thought to himself, sipping his dark red wine. I'll not do it again. Though we have no true Aspect, we still have one that commands our Flight, and I would not alienate myself from him.
    And so, the young blue, showing more wisdom than immaturity in this instance, was content to sit where he was, with his cup of wine, and keep to himself.
    Pyromaniac protégé.

Only a few moments after the dwarf had seated himself the doors swung open once more. A colossal shadow covered the door opening before the behemoth entered and the doors closed once again. The sound emitted from the giant's footsteps were not of heels, but hooves. Large braids swung from the creature's head as it made its way forward. There was no doubt the creature was a tauren female, but she was much larger than the average female. Her entire body was extremely muscular, and two colossal maces were hanging from her belt, but she was not wearing full plate armor. The tauren was covered in heavy mail armor which would look intimidating to the average peasant, and it dyed in red which matched her peculiar markings over her face and body. They were Grimtotem markings, and her fur was black like the Grimtotem. But despite her Grimtotem markings, she wore Horde symbols wherever she could on her clothing and armor.

The massive tauren made her way forward with a slight huffing. It was almost as if she had difficulty carrying her own weight. Glanced around the bar as she entered, not paying much attention to anyone but taking small mental notes about them. She noticed a troll wearing the classic, macabre attire for their breed. With a slight rolling of her eyes she rested her eyes for a moment on the dwarf. He looked very much like any other dwarf she'd ever encountered, and possibly gotten the pleasure to kill. The tauren grunted to herself contently, almost as if she giggled, one couldn't be too sure.

She didn't spare another second for the other patrons. She was only here to rest for the night, possibly with a drink or two. Her legs ached and her head was worn out for the day. The bar counter creaked worryingly when the massive tauren leaned over it. She barely glanced at the barkeep as she ordered her usual mug of ale. Once her order arrived she flicked a coin over the counter and turned around. She was not too comfortable with keeping her back to the other patrons for too long, especially since her presence usually upset quite a few Horde individuals.

She heard a small chuckle from the troll sitting not to far from her. She decided not to say anything for fear of drawing attention to herself. She slowly drinks her ale looking from person to person wondering what they were here for.
    Last edited by Bulls191; 2012-08-08 at 07:16 PM.
    Excited

10+ Year Old Account
    Rigimi glanced up from his drink upon hearing something enter the bar. It was a large female tauren, from what he could gather. She was marked by what seemed to be the signs of the Grimtotem, a nasty clan of tauren he had fought once. What was interesting to him, however, were the Horde markings on her gear. She was either confused, or a turncloak to the Grimtotem. Either way, he would need to pay attention to her too.
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

Mexyragos watched the female tauren enter, noting her massive size, then dismissed her almost instantly, as if deeming her unworthy of his attention.
    From what I've heard of their race, they are bestial and unintelligent, the young blue thought to himself, sniffing.
    Pyromaniac protégé.

The Troll grabbed his bag from the table and walked towards the bar, not before picking up his massive mace though. He then adressed the Tauren "I must say, I am curious. I hav'n seen those clan symbols on any otha Tauren, then again I hav neva been to the western continent. What is their story" the trolls asked in his gluttoral and rough voice, with the little knowledge of the orcish language he had. "And why do ya have so many of them Horde crests all over you?"

The tauren noticed the troll approaching. She let out a quiet sigh and shifted her weight to her right hoof. Her right leg didn't ache as much, and she hardly needed an aching leg on top of trying to have an intelligent conversation with a troll. She took her helmet off and put it on the counter beside her and tilted her head back in a proud manner as she anticipated the troll's arrival.

After the troll spoke, a strangelooking smile was hinted on the tauren's lips. One could almost hint a sense of smugness before she answered the troll.

"They are the markings of the Grimtotem, troll. The Grimtotem tribe is a vicious abomination on our land, you should count yourself lucky to never have encountered them." The tauren took a long, calm breath and closed her eyes to collect herself before she spoke again. "My apologies, troll. Yes, the tribe resides on Kalimdor. And the reason I carry these Horde symbols is not only because I am proud to be a part of the mighty Horde, but also an easy way for someone like me to not be killed on sight as I enter Horde establishments. I still sometimes get into trouble, but this way I'm able to at least get a chance to explain myself."

The tauren chuckled lightly to herself. She had always known it would not be easy for a Grimtotem like her to settle into the ranks of the Horde, but it was not until a few months ago that she realized it would never pass. After all this time she was still met with the same suspiscion, although a lot of guards had begun to recognize her. She reached out her right hand to the troll in an attempt to shake his hand. The troll was most likely just like any other troll, but there was no use in being rude tonight. They couldn't help being the way they were, she figured.

"My name is Tohono Grimtotem. What is yours, troll?"

Tohono's eyes wandered slightly. She had noticed the dwarf peeking at her. She did not like him staring at her, if he would not keep his looks ot himself she might have to do something about it, even though she lacked the energy. But then again, one could never be too sure of anyone's intentions at a lawless location like this one. For all the tauren knew, the troll might be the one out to gut her, while the dwarf was simply looking for some pleasant conversation despite their faction's indifferences. Tohono knew one thing though, she would not leet her guard down before she knew what the dwarf wanted from her.

"My name is Hanzakij. If ya tongue can't handle that, you may call me Han. The others that share my,... state gave me the name bonegrinder. It is not one I'm very fond of. It kinda demeans the sense of ma collection" Hanzakij rose his mace which consisted of many different skulls and bones. The troll paused for a moment, then continued talking. "So ya tribe was that uprising of tauren I was told off? Then it is brave of you to still show ya heritage. I can respect that. I'm lucky that my decay 'ides the fact dat I'm a forest troll. Mossflayer tribe. Like this I only have to face regular superstition against trolls and deathknights." The troll smiled widely, making some of his facepaint crumble and fall off.

As the troll kept talking a stench of decay hit Tohono's nostrils. It was putrid and sickening, and she quickly realized who the stench belonged to. The troll was indeed dead, it was evident from his bright eyes and with a closer look at him, from his blackened skin. Tohono didn't mind the undead, not more than regular trolls, elves and the like. They could be an annoyance, but they were mostly alright after all.

"The Grimtotem has not been my tribe now for a long time, and while I still wear their warpaint over my fur on some occassions, it is not because I feel I still belong with them. You will do best to remember that, troll. I am not a Grimtotem." The tauren softened her voice once more before she spoke once again. This troll might know a thing or two about a crooked past after all. "... Mossflayer, eh? I understand that tribe ain't too popular either with the Horde. How does a dead Mossflayer end up here without getting, pardon my Orcish, gutted over the bar counter?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Meredith climbed unsteadily to her feet.
    "I'ma..." She cleared her throat and licked her lips, trying to talk coherently around her inebriated state. "I'm gonna... hafta con... conc... give up, on account o' I'ma pass out, else"
    After waving blearily at her drinking companions, as they continued their game she tottered over to the bar. Even in her state she couldn’t miss the enormous Tauren that had entered the tavern. She gave her a reasonably wide berth – it was unlikely that the huge creature would attack her out of hand, especially as Meredith wore no Alliance trappings, but Meredith hadn’t survived as a soldier, then mercenary by taking unnecessary risks, even if she was drunk as a skunk.
    " 'Keep!" she called, "a pint 'f your fines' water please."
    She felt a need to sober up a little.
    With a knowing grin, the barkeep placed a large mug brimming with water on the bar under Meredith's nose.
    "Much 'bliged," she said, sliding a couple of coppers over the bar.
    She carefully raised the mug to her lips, losing some as her rather wobbly hand caused the liquid to slosh over the brim.
    Leaning heavily on the bar, Meredith held her befuddled head in her hands and groaned quietly, muttering something about Dwarven ale not liking her half as much as she liked it.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

"I was with the Ebon Blade for some time before I joined da horde. I must admit I can' remember much from my time before the scourge rose me to fight for them. I was a Warlord of Zul'Mashar in life. And I died fighting a war with humans. The scourge must have taken intrest in our embalming and revived me as a warrior. Necromancy was less frowned upon my by people. So I was compelled strongly by the Lich King. When he lost his grip on us I finally saw that he defiled my eternal rest, and denied me peace." the trolls clenched his grip on his mace, making a creaking sound. "That's when I started collecting scourge bones. And when The Kings voice fell silent, I joined the horde." Just as the troll finished his story a drunk human order a drink of water and stayed leaning against the bar. When she spilled her water the troll made a step back muttering something in zandali. He then focused his attention on the tauren again.
    Last edited by Khorianas; 2012-08-09 at 10:42 AM.

Tohono listened intently to the troll's words. She found his story fascinating. It would seem she was not alone in having been forced into a different life than she had wanted. And the troll had been forced, just like her, to grasp the first opportunity presented to get away from their past. Perhaps despite him being rotten, stinking, primitive and simple minded, they were not so different beneath their deceiving appearance.

The tauren's trail of thoughts was interrupted by stumbling footsteps beside her. A human woman, drunk off her arse, had approached the bar from some unkown hiding place. She seemed to not be too interested in Tohono or her company and she was mindlessly drunk, but she still made the tauren uncomfortable. The humans were not to be trusted. With a audible grunt, Tohono shuffled away from the human, but not without giving her a clear look of disgust first. Alliance filth... Tohono looked back at Hanzakij and took a huge gulp from her mug of ale.

"You must forgive me if I am getting too close to you, but believe me or not, I would rather stand close to a vile creature like you than that disgusting human."

"Oh I perfectly understand. My skull collection started out purely human you know." He lowered his voice a bit and whispered "Elves are in that boat as well for giving the pigskins magic." Then he talked in a normal voice again. "So i was here to get some supplies for my craft, What are you doing here? You looked kind of strained when you came in"

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Meredith quickly finished the mug of water and asked the barkeep for another.
    The cool liquid was starting to pierce the fog of her inebriation a little and her hands were much steadier now.
    She absently mopped up the spilled water with her sleeve as she attempted to order her thoughts
    How in the blazes did I manage to get into that state? she thought, a hint of chagrin making her cringe a little. Apparently it was all too easy to lose track of the number of mugs she had consumed, while concentrating on keeping track of the cards and guesses involved in the card game she had been playing.
    Bleh, still, at least I stopped before I made too much of a fool of myself...
    As her thoughts trailed off, she caught the last of the Tauren's words.
    ".... Vile creature like you than that disgusting human"
    Charmed, I'm sure... she thought, scowling.
    "So you manage to insult your companion and me in one sentence. Really know how to win friends and influence people, eh" she grumbled, before hunching her shoulders and frowning at her water.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

"Oh I don't mind being called vile since I kinda am." The troll smiled kindly at the human, but she would likely still get it was a rather fake smile. "And you might have guessed from my attire that I am not a real people person if the people are human."