Page 4 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Leaving her array of knives and daggers upon the table, Cayra silently approached the bar. Lowering her ebon hood, her Forsaken features were made visible. Aside from her yellow glowing eyes, the skin surrounding her teeth had seemingly decayed, exposing the bone underneath. Her bleached blonde hair fell lifeless, framing her pale white skin. With a motion of her clawed hand, she called to the barkeeper.

"One glass of your sunkissed wine, please...", she spoke in her deathly tone, placing a couple of gold pieces upon the bar itself. She glanced around to the others present for a mere second, but returned swiftly to ignoring them.

10+ Year Old Account
    "One glass of golden drink comin up," the old pirate said as he reached under the bar for the expensive wine. He pulled out a clear bottle with a golden, and what seemed glowing liquid inside of it. As he poured the liquid into the glass, the cup seemed to glow as it was filled by the liquid.
    "There be yer fine drink deary."

"I became a Forsaken willingly. The Lich King nor his minions were never my enemies, and I held nothing against them. But your point is well-made, safe and sorry and all that."

Kassandra glanced over at the other Forsaken at the bar, and dismissed her with a glance. Kassandra had never been considered 'pretty' or 'beautiful', but she always felt slightly proud that her features had never decayed. Her only disfigurement was actually cured by the Forsaken, the bleached eyes now glowing yellow.

"So you changed your life willingly? You died willingly? Then I must ask, what kind of life did you lead beforehand? I had to die in a way or another too, but sometimes I wonder what would have been if I hadn't."

The orc fondles the trophy tooth hanging around his neck.

"My apolgies if my questions go to far, but I haven't spoken to anybody else than the elements in a very long time, and I don't know this world too well, hence my curiosity"

10+ Year Old Account
    The gnome's brow furrowed in concern. She didn't need to make any effort to keep up her guard around someone at his level of public drunkenness. He wasn't going to remember this conversation anyway. "I apologize but this isn't anything for you to get your nose in." She inwardly noted that it happened to be a very big and very cute nose. "No offense, personally, of course. I can't have anything against being loyal to whatever race saves you and everybody you know from slavery at the hands of your," she paused to process her next words, "current leader." She caught her breath from her flurry of words, which she could only assume were falling on deaf, if large, ears.
    She finished off the last of her glass and motioned towards the barkeep. "Another, please?"

10+ Year Old Account
    The crusty ole sailor took the glass and began pouring the gnome another drink, while humming "a pirates life for me."

"This is the easiest gig ive had since cuttin throats in the South Sea."
    "Drink up be hearty!!" He said as he returned the glass to the gnome.

Grabbing the glass of the wine, Cayra slid forward the gold coins. She then swiftly returned to her seat, without muttering a single word. Placing the glass upon her own table, she returned to her collection of weaponry.

"My life was difficult. Much more so than my unlife. I was scarred by plague when I was young, and was casted out by my people for being a leper." Kassandra replied shortly, her voice ever so slightly frosty.

The Forsaken Huntress sipped at her wine, and glanced sidelong at the Mag'har.

"What of you, Shaman? Your skin is brown, not green. Why did you leave your home in Outland?"

"Well you also speak to an outcast. I have been living as a hermit before I was twenty. Due to that I escaped the demonic corruption. When I saw it break my Homeworld, it broke my heart. I battled those you would call fel orcs and rejoined the new Horde when Thrall visited his home. So I had no real home or family when the elements foretold his arrival. He was the reason I ventured to Azeroth. And now I fear for this new world. I plan on using my remaining time to help."

"i had enough drinks for the night i think. thanks for the conversation" the drunk goblin said trying to sound as sober as possible.
    The goblin left the tavern. moments after he left, a loud bang was heard follow by a
    "IM FINE THANKS FOR ASKING....

((hehe cant think of anything else to say so i guess il leave :P ))
    Last edited by axpala; 2011-02-23 at 01:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Goodbye?" the gnome said under her breath, to no one in particular, as the goblin was well out of earshot. She instantly regretted not asking his opinion on the schematic she was currently half-thinking about. With a heavy sigh, she took a hard swig of her rum and returned to work.

Ruon shook his tail subconsciously as he stuck Darkclaw in the stables before heading inside the nearest tavern to get some food and a good nights sleep. He had finally finished his treck through Stranglethorn Vale, mapping the changes that the Cataclysm had brought to this dense jungle for a Goblin tradesman living in Booty Bay. He was mindful of his horns when walking through the door, knowing that Goblins often build their buildings with the ability to fit Tauren in mind.

After squeezing through the door, Ruon strode up to the bar, hoping to find a large enough bar stool. Realizing that today was just not his day, Ruon sighed and resigned himself to standing at the end of the bar.

"Bartender, gimme a strong dwarven stout if you have one, please" he said gruffly, hoping that hardships would at least be consoled with a good strong drink.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Bartender knew exactly what the weary Tauren needed.

He went to a section of kegs midway behind the bar and choose a keg amongst the middle of them. Its was an old rust colored keg and by the looks of it the keg had been there for quite a while. He choose a strong sturdy mug for the Tauren and he opened the tap of the keg and a golden liquid began to pour forth. The golden drink poured into the cup until a large head of foam formed at the top.

"Here yar! See if this ul quench yur thurst."

Ruon nodded his head in thanks, and tossed a gold coin down onto the counter before grabbing the mug and taking a long draught. As he put the mug back down on the counter, he smiled contently.

"That'll do, bartender. Thanks."

10+ Year Old Account
    A shadow is cast along the wooden boards of the bar reaching towards the door, a few of the patrons look up to see a plated dwarven warrior. He walks into the inn armor and weapons clinking together just enough to break the quiet conversations going on in the bar. He places his weapons in the corner and walks up to the bar.

"I will have... a keg of mead please barkeep" He ended his statement with a slight smile and added
    "Do you have a place to change, I have travelled a long way and I would like to take off this heavy plate."
    he scanned the room once before turning back to the barkeep awaiting his response.
    Last edited by Sarevok345; 2011-03-13 at 08:58 PM.
    RP characters are as follows, both will blow your mind, I hope:
    (>'.')> Dharren Ironarm (<'.'<)
    _-|-_ Cythan Justwatcher _-|-_

10+ Year Old Account
    "Yar, ther be a room down the hallway for ye te change" the barkeep said as he pointed towards the hallway in the back of the bar.
    A keg of mead was an unusual request, but the Salty Sailor was supplied for any kind of need. The barkeep went into the storage room behind the bar and when he came back out he had in his arms a small keg, surely enough to more than satisfy the stalwart dwarf.
    "Here yar, dwarf," the barkeep said as he put the keg on top of the bar.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Thank ye kindly" Dharren went into the back and changed into his day clothes. A Stylish black shirt and trousers with gold embroidery, black leather boots and a ceremonial sword hangs by his side. He strides out and is about to tip the keg to his mouth but remembers to set down 5 gold on the table.
    "Whatever the cost is just keep the rest for yourself good sir"

Young Ironarm begins drinking and only stops for short breaths. He continues drinking at the front bench where the barkeep is slowing becoming more oblivious to those around him.
    RP characters are as follows, both will blow your mind, I hope:
    (>'.')> Dharren Ironarm (<'.'<)
    _-|-_ Cythan Justwatcher _-|-_

Deleted
    The door of the inn opens and a blood elf geared in argent crusade armor walks in, She places her blade in a corner and walks to the bar and go sit near the dwarf " A thunder ale please barkeep". While she asked she put of her cowl and look who is more in the inn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nodding at the new customer, the bartender grabbed a tall mug and walked over to where a group of ale kegs were situated. He placed the mug under the spout of a keg with distinct thunder markings on it and tipped back the lever on the spout. A golden liquid poured forth from it into the mug until a large head of foam formed at the top of the cup.

"Here yar deary, enjoy."

Deleted
    " Thank you" She get some gold from her pocket and lay it on the bar " U can hold the rest" Then she grab the keg and begins to drink.