Page 39 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Gazlow stood up and grimaced and gave a good hard look at the human "not worth it" he said as he walked away and toward the group playing a game? "Ooooh whats this? is there gambling? i wanna join!" he asked enthusiastically at the prospect of making money

10+ Year Old Account
    "i believe we got to the point where you had told me you were a dragon and i had told you about my locket" the death knight said. "anything else you want to know?"

Mexyragos smiled at the death knight's curiosity. "Indeed. As you well know, my kind do not usually reveal our true nature to you lesser, mortal races . . . but I, unlike most, have a curiosity unmatched. Your locket provoked that, and when I want information, I will stop at nothing."
    He paused, conjuring an adorned cup filled with red wine, leaned back in the chair, and took a sip. "I have heard of it before, but throughout my adventures I had never found it - no matter how hard I tried to follow the clues. To see that artifact in your hands, whole and just as powerful and mysterious as the legends had it told . . . well, you can understand why I would so willingly reveal myself to you." The dragon stopped, gazing hard into the death knight's icy blue eyes. There is much wisdom held in those eyes . . . as well as possible knowledge . . . knowledge I may want, he thought to himself, taking another sip of wine.
    "An exchange of information, perhaps?" he asked, indicating the locket with his cup. "I will tell you what you may wish to know - or understand - about the blue dragons and magic itself, and you reveal everything you know about the locket? I would . . . greatly appreciate your cooperation." His smile widened, and he took another sip of wine, knowing thaat the orc could not possibly disagree with his offer - especially considering his knowledge of magic could be useful to her.
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    "now i've never really been one to.. dabble into magics besides the occasional blood magic, but some general knowledge of it could be nice." said the Death knight. "also i've always wondered, how did dragons come into existance? same way as mortal races, did the titans make you specifically for something, or what?" the death knight looked back into the dragons humanoid eyes, realizing just how much information he could have, but mostly to counter his staring.

Mexyragos nodded at the death knight. "Indeed, the Titans did create us. They created us - five flights - to watch over the lesser races and the world. Most - like myself - believe the lesser races of little importance; thus, we are more protective over the world that is tarnished.
    "As you well know, each flight is a different colour, and each colour represents a faculty of Azeroth. Blue, which is my own kind, watch over magic, and those who use it. If any thing were to ever come unbalanced - such as it is now, and such as it has - our former Aspect, the Steward of Magic, Malygos, would normally redirect all magical energies into the Nexus, our home. Unfortunately, with our Aspect's death at the hands of Alexstrasza and some intrepid adventurers, magic has run amok . . . and there is no one to balance it out.
    The red flight represents life, hence Alexstrasza is known as the Life-Binder. They watch over life and all of its natural properties. If some thing runs amiss, they will help it in any way they can. Now, if it comes to something unnatural and corrupt . . . well, they will not hesitate to help it - or try - but neither will they hesitate to destroy it if need be.
    The green flight, led by Ysera the Awakened - formerly the Dreamer, and yet still watcher of the Emerald Dream - represents the spirit world of Azeroth. Commonly known as the Dream, it holds everything - and anything - you can think of; whether it exists, or not. Dreams, nightmares, things unimaginable; you may name it. It holds it, and much, much more.
    The bronze flight and its Aspect, Nozdormu the Timeless One, watch over all of Azeroth's time ways. Recently, a dragonflight known as the Infinite Flight - or 'Infinites' - have begun attacking the time ways; specifically, ones that could possibly unravel Azeroth's history itself. Of course, the bronzes have been calling in adventurers to assist them in saving these time ways, and you lesser races have been partially successful. Unfortunately, there are many more dangers to be had, and even the slightest undoing in any afore mentioned time way could completely change the fate of Azeroth.
    Finally . . . there is the black dragonflight, created by the Titans to watch over the earth, upon which we stand. It is well known what happened to its Aspect, of course. Sadly, the entire flight is insane, driven to a 'greater purpose' by Deathwing, formerly known as Neltharion, the Earth-Warder. Now the Aspect of Death, there are still five Aspects; but no earth. This is a common issue amongst my kind, that we have yet to figure out. If one property of Azeroth lacks its Dragon Aspect, then the Makers know what could possibly happen. Unfortunately, choosing a new Aspect - nay, an entire flight - is nearly impossible."
    The blue paused to take a breath and a sip of wine, carefully watching the death knight's hidden gaze. "I have told you all I know," he said, vaguely gesturing. "Now, about the locket . . . where did you come to have possession of it? What do you know about it, and what is its full history? There are some porperties of it I know nothing of yet, but I will."
    Pyromaniac protégé.

Ignoring him, Gazlow left the table grumply, he saw the death knight and human talking, he looked side to side and cracked a grin, he then disappeared in a light of arcane light and appeared under the table where they death knight and human were sitting.

10+ Year Old Account
    "I found it during a walk in Azshara, in a little lake i had sat down by. I dont know much about it's history, besides the very end of it's former owner, who was killed during the War of the Ancients because she had been.. "conspiring" against her queen. she hid away something of value, where and what i do not know, and as a result met her end. The lockets inhabitant is, as you could guess, a night elf, female i assume, who has gathered much wisdom from being in the locket, how I don't know. She posses knowledge of the Burning Legion, the dragon flights, aswell as some more trivial things, when my people, orcs, came into Azeroth and so on. She has a little knowledge of the Scourge aswell, even though I dont believe they were ever on Kalimdor, besides a quick attack on Orgrimmar some years ago." The death knight, sat leaning over the table slightly, took a drink of beer. "More I sadly dont know, however much I wish I did."

The Death knight drank the rest of her beer, "if you have no more questions, I think I'll leave, I have something I need to do tommorow" she said repaying the Dragons look with her own. She then started walking towards the door with her things

((still giving you a chance to call her back, just dont wanna waste a post having her leave))
    Last edited by Temp name; 2012-05-25 at 06:02 PM.

Mexyragos nodded. "Very well, death knight . . . do take care. I must admit . . . it has been . . . interesting . . . speaking with you. Perhaps we can meet some where some time in the future, and continue?" The blue smiled, watching her leave.
    Most interesting, indeed, he thought with a lopsided grin, feeling much younger than he truly was. Perhaps participating in trifles with some lesser races wasn't as bad as he had previously thought. Though he was rash and usually held a very stuck-up pride of his kind - specifically the blue dragonflight - he did, occasionally, meet one or two mortals that intrigued him deeply - the death knight being one of them.
    "Perhaps I will have to do some more research on the locket," he mused to himself quietly, completely oblivious to the mage, who had returned and teleported underneath the table . . .
    "You may show yourself now, goblin," Mexyragos said, taking another sip of his wine and none too curiously inspecting the small mage underneath the crude table. "You didn't actually think you could hide from me, did you?"
    Pyromaniac protégé.

"Alright you caught me" said Gazlow surprisingly alright with the fact being discovered as he crept out from under the table "We got off at a bad start lets fix that, name's Gazlow, mage and tinkerer bombs,shredders you name it" he said as he lifted his hand upwards towards the human.

Mexyragos smiled, not at all irritated any more. The visit with the death knight had softened his previously-short-tempered mood. "Mex, human mage and . . . " he trailed off, thinking of a suitable story that would keep the goblin's natural curiosity at bay. An idea came to him. "Mercenary. Indeed, we did get off to a bad start, mind you, but I am not always so forgiving." His gaze trailed to the group at the table, a few of which were staring at him and Gazlow. Then he met the goblin's eyes again. "What brings you here?" he asked.
    Pyromaniac protégé.

"Trying to catch a quick buck" he said short and sweet "Y'know meet people, bussiness, merc jobs, conjuring, crafting yadda yadda yadda..." he said. "What about you, I got this feeling that you ain't no normal guy..." he said slightly curious.

Mexyragos's smile slowly disappeared. "Indeed. I am no normal person . . . but what I am, I think, can wait to be explained until a later time. You know . . . issues of trust and the like. Surely, being a mercenary mage, you understand how I feel."
    Pyromaniac protégé.

"Yeah... a business has got it's secrets..." he said but was determined to know. He cojured a pie and ate a big chunk and offered some to the human "Want...some?" he said with his mouth full.

In spite of himself, Mexyragos chuckled. "Why not," he grinned, taking the offered pie. He conjured a plate and placed a slice on it. From his belt he withdrew a dagger, sliced off a smaller chunk, impaled it on the blade, and ate it.
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    a somewhat young looking undead entered, looking almost as he did in life with short, blond hair fashioned into spikes pointing slightly backwards, keeping his bow on his back and a small quiver of arrows at his side in stead of a sword. he was accompanied by a wolf, in similar condition to himself if slightly more rotten. he sat down at the table next to the goblin and human, after getting a glass of wine, hoping to get some information on either of them before engaging in conversation with the mages.

Mexyragos, despite being a dragon, was rather surprised at the undead's appearance. The wolf further both intrigued him and disgusted him.
    "Greetings . . . friend . . . " he stammered, actually uncomfortable with the undead's presence. This was one thing he openly disliked: undead, and necromancy in general. He fought not to gag at the smell both of them emanated. "What brings you here?" he asked, inconspicuously sliding his chair back a bit.
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    "was it that obvious huh?" he said almost laughing. "i just wanted to spent the night, get a few drinks, that sort of stuff. but a human talking to a goblin is intresting, even if both of them are mages" he said in a more serious tone, trying to lure either of them into saying the true meaning of their talk. he could smell something not humanoid at their table, he couldn't tell what or who, but one of them had something to share. he tried to play the humans obivous disgust for undead as an advantage, and moved over to their table, sitting next to the human.

Mexyragos slid his chair back more. "Close enough, thank you," he said, forcing a smile that he hoped looked friendly. "I'd rather prefer to walk out of this place smelling somewhat-alive, if you don't mind. Did you need something? If not, I believe I will take my leave, if it's all right with you."

((Lol. I'll bring in Lethean and Neyira if he does leave. XD))
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    "sure, take your leave" he said, having come a little closer he could identify the smell as something Draconic. a friend of dragons perhaps? possibly a dragon himself, i wouldn't want to annoy him too much just in case. the hunter looked at the goblin, that guy has something up his sleave aswell, but nowhere near the level of the human.. or dragon or what ever he is

((yay, some more undead))

Mexyragos nodded stiffly, stood, and gave the undead one last look. "Very well." he said, giving a curt, mocking bow before turning and striding swiftly from the table.

Two death knights entered the inn - a male blood elf, and a female night elf. Both were dressed in dark grey plate armour. The night elf had long white hair, and deep violet skin. The blood elf's skin was a paler peach, and he wore his long black hair in a ponytail. Both death knights had icy eyes that glowed. Neyira Shadehunter, the night elf, wore two jagged runeblades, Frosthwol and Icegore, on her hips. Lethean Darkfury's own two-handed runeblade, Shadowfrost, was in his right hand, and he held it over his shoulder. Mist seemed to come off of Shadowfrost's blade, and many glowing runes in the Scourge tongue adorned the flat of each side of the sword.
    Almost as soon as they entered, a blue-haired human with a nasty scar across his face shoved his way past them. Lethean stumbled, and growled threateningly. Neyira moved out of the way, but gave the human a nasty look. He was not intimidated; just more disgusted than before.
    Lethean spotted a group seated at the far table, playing some sort of game. He felt no inclination to join them, and could tell Neyira felt the same. They looked at each other, then noticed a table at which both an undead hunter and a goblin mage sat.
    "Why don't we find a table that is actually empty," Neyira whispered to Lethean, carefully indicating the table farthest from both. Lethean shook his head, gesturing towards the table with the undead and the goblin.
    "I know that hunter." Lethean whispered back, and Neyira looked at him in surprise.
    "Really?" she asked, standing close to Lethean's side. "How?"
    "I've just heard of him before . . . mercenary work, apparently, or so the rumours say. I'd like to have a word with him - see what he's up to." Lethean replied, and started walking towards them. Neyira put a hand on his shoulder, stopping him.
    "And the mage?" she asked, not looking at the small goblin, who seemed to be stuffing his face with pie. On the other side of the table sat a plate with a half-eaten slice on it, and a plain dagger next to it. Despite her curiosity, she continued to keep her hand on Lethean's shoulder.
    "I don't care about him; if he becomes a problem, I'll gut him and raise him to be my minion. Simple as that." Lethean shrugged her hand off, and approached the table which seated the current duo. Neyira had no choice but to follow him. They both took a seat at the table - seated beside one another, both facing the hunter and mage.
    "Greetings," Lethean said, his voice echoing and sounding hollow and eerie. "I am Lethean; this is Neyira." He looked at the hunter. "No need to introduce yourself, Ronald Bane." He smirked, and Neyira shook her head dutifully.
    He shouldn't be doing this, she thought with a soft sigh. It's only going to cause trouble, and that's the last thing we need in a place like this.
    Pyromaniac protégé.