Page 56 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Velexis, sitting with her back towards Ralof, giggled slightly as Levi said "OH GOD!" and looked away in disgust as the human barfed up his last drink. "To answer you question Marn, take a seat if you so desire," and took a sip of his drink. "I don't mind a new person to talk to."

Darren smiled as Ralof threw up. "How... repulsive, and yet just another amusing event, re-occurring." He turned to Marn. "Greetings, tauren. I have no quarrels with another soul."
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ignoring the outburst from the human, he pulled a chair over.
    "Thank you, friends. It's nice to share a drink with some good-natured people."
    Sighing, he continued, "It gets lonely watching the rifts and tears in the land that Deathwing left, but the Circle needs them watched for now."

10+ Year Old Account
    "Deathwing did leave his mark on Azeroth, yeah. It saddens me slightly to see just what he has done. Then again, I do suppose he was corrupted by the old gods," Levi said. "Atleast he was defeated before he could bring upon a second cataclysm though."

Darren nodded in agreement. "Indeed. The Shattering itself almost brought Azeroth to her knees. Just imagine the damage a second one could do."
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Yes... The Earthmother was certainly watching over us... The damage could have been so much worse. I've been charged with watching and trying to mend the tears in Stranglethorn."
    He looked toward the door, then back at the people sitting around him.
    "It's certainly not easy... and I'll likely not see the world fixed within my lifetime."
    Taking a gulp of his ale, he continued, "But enough of this dismal talk, I didn't come here to think of my work. What brings you here, friends?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Velexis smiled as she replied, "just looking at the scenery here. It's so peaceful and quiet." Levi lifted his glass to take a small drink, only to discover that it was empty, and then gave his reply, "on my way to some official business I have in the Twilight Highlands, I decided to take a small detour through here for much the same reason that Velexis gave you."

Darren just smiled and shrugged. "Just passing through is all. I plan on heading off to Karazahn tomorrow morning to do some studying and research there."
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    ((I'm just waiting for Vouksh to do something here))

10+ Year Old Account
    ((sorry, been busy with work lately))
    "Yes, the scenery is quite beautiful here in Stranglethorn."
    Looking at Levi, "Twilight Highlands? Interesting. Some of the Circle are there still, thinning out the last of Deathwings minions."
    Then, turning to Darren, "Karazhan? Isn't that tower still haunted? I've not heard much of it for a few years, since the Kirin Tor sent a few people in to clear out that demon. Have they taken it over? Or are you simply testing your mettle against the magic there?", he chuckled mildly at the last.
    "It would be wonderful to have the time to simply battle foes again... I do miss utilizing my ability to shapeshift, the closeness I feel to Ursoc while taking the form of a bear is amazing. Alas, there is little use for me to do so anymore..."

Darren chuckled. "I have a feeling that there will be, soon enough. Give it time, friend." He just shrugged. "The tower may or may not still be haunted. I am unsure of exactly what awaits me there. What I do know is that many of the Magus's old books still remain. I was not sent by the Kirin Tor to do such studying. It is merely of my own will that I do so."
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Ah, you are brave young one. Pursuit of knowledge is a worthy task, especially when it's of ones own accord. Hopefully the Kirin Tor have left a few magi behind to keep it in check... I've heard some of the stories of the place. Untouched by the plague, but yet still filled with undead... Such a strange place."
    Reaching for one of the pouches on his belt, he pulled a pinch of dust and tossed in the air toward Darren, "But know that the blessing of Cenarius goes with you."

10+ Year Old Account
    "There are indeed some of the Circle in the Highlands, but thining out in Deathwings minions isn't my reason for going. I have some very.." Levi took a second to think of the right word, "specific reasons of going there, which may or may not lead me into some of his minions, in which case I'll dispose of them, but if I don't have to, I prefer to stay peaceful."

Darren nodded, humbled. "Thank-you, druid. I appreciate the blessing." He tilted his head towards Levi. "Black dragons, Twilight's Hammer... You must hold little fear for Deathwing." He smiled, cocking an eyebrow. Further proof... his words and implications of his future actions once he reaches the Highlands further adds to my suspicions.
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ralof raised his mug and leaned backwards, yelling "Another one for-" but he could not complete his sentence because losing his balance he fell off the chair, just to pass out yet again. Bartender murmured "Ralof ye damned drunk! Ye drink more 'en a damned 'warf." while dragging him out again.

Darren cocked his head, watching as the human passed out... again. "Bloody drunk." He said, smiling in amusement.
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    Levi sighed as Ralof fell off his chair, before turning to Darren and saying, "Deathwing was defeated, the Twilight's Hammer lost their leader, they're nothing more than a deheaded chicken if you ask me. A deheaded chicken with claws, but a deheaded chicken non-the-less."

"This is true. But they are still as dangerous as ever, and are not to be taken lightly. Though with your confidence it seems to matter little to you." Darren smiled. "Care for another drink?"
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    "I'll have plenty of protection if you remember what I said about who I was going to visit there, I'm not worried. Another drink wouldn't hurt," Levi said, looking at Velexis who politely declined the offer.

"Hmm," Darren pondered this. "I suppose that is true." He pulled out a few more coins and stood. He walked over to the bar and dropped them on the counter. Moments later, two more drinks were placed in front of him. The young wizard picked them up and returned to Levi and Velexis. He sat down and handed one of the mugs to the night elf before taking a sip of his.
    Pyromaniac protégé.