Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Guitar/bass/drums/vocals.

used to play piano but nooooot anymore.

Deleted
    I play keyboard/Piano and any guitar variations. Doing vocals as well. Also a PC genius in creating artificial sounds.
    Working part-time for a movie studio to help create soundtracks; we just have received word that we finally got to do a score for some Hollywood movies =D.

Saxophone (Mainly Baritone, but I also play Alto occasionally.), Tuba, Piano, vocals, flute.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh man here we go. Started of playing trumpet, then baritone, tuba, trombone, then went precussion, played bass drum , snare, quads. turned 16. Got a guitar and a drum set. Can play drums fairly well, bass, mandolin, a little fiddle, some piano, thats probably my weakest. My life right now is guitar. I am currently in studio recording a 12 songs disc. So if we're counting vocals I guess toss that in the mix.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Torethyr View Post

The 12pc drum set is kind of a waste on me. I'm decent but it's got 2 bass drums and I'm definitely not metal enough for that lol
    U can always... SEND IT TO ME

Ot.. I play tha drums =)

Piano, trombone, and long ago violin (violin teacher skipped out of town one day without explanation or warning WTF!?!?!).

Electric guitar, classical guitar, piano.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bass and flute.

I play clarinet. BF plays 6-string bass in a metal band, and he teaches acoustic guitar lessons as well (ETA: And he used to play tuba/sousaphone in marching band!). Our 3-year-old already has and thinks he can play guitar and drums (er, and video games).

10+ Year Old Account
    Bass Guitar and Drums. (Guitar and Keyboard a bit here and there)

Quote Originally Posted by Zuperwoman View Post
    I play faggot

Please post constructively. - Simca
    I'm going to assume the poster meant the bassoon.

I play the Horn. It isn't the "French" Horn, its just the Horn.

15+ Year Old Account
    I sing, guess that counts as an instrument?

oboe

hate it

Quote Originally Posted by Surefireification View Post
    I would love to be able to play the harmonica, it's one of my favorite sounds.
    Be careful, there are those who will say that harmonicas aren't "real" instruments.

You put your mouth on the harmonica, and then you blow air through the holes.

That's pretty much it. There are no "off" notes.

guitar,
    Epiphone LP, all black - was my first guitar, these days mostly used for Crowbar covers
    Dean Razorback V 255, black w/ yellow trim- main guitar for everything else
    Intel i7-2600k @ 4.6 ghz - Corsair H100 - 16GB DDR3-1600 - SLI GTX 580 - Crucial 240GB

Corsair Obsidian 650D - WD 2TB Black Storage

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    I play my BC Rich Pro Mockingbird, my BC rich Warlock and my BC Rich KKV.

Metulz! :3

Oh and a 30 year old accoustic thing.
    So you are admitting you have a poor taste in electric guitars? Go get a Dean if you want a real metal guitar, or a Jackson, or a Charvel or an Ibanez, all superior guitars in sound and build quality, not to mention price. Ever BC Rich I have played was a steaming pile of crap, way too poorly built for what they were selling for.

---------- Post added 2011-02-22 at 11:55 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by lopk View Post
    oboe

hate it
    I played oboe for a while when I was in high school. By far and away one of the most difficult instruments to play, but it has an amazing sound. I was listening to some music one day and pulled out a transcription I have for guitar by Steve Vai called For the Love of God, I put the song on and started to play some of the lead part on the oboe. Since it's a C instrument, I didn't have to transpose the guitar part, but it was cool because I kind of visioned listening to the song being played by an orchestra several years ago and funnily enough Steve Vai did it a few years back with the Metropole Orchestra.

I have a 1928 King S6 silver soprano saxophone though, which is an amazing instrument that I got for a hell of a good price and just had to fix up. By the time I got a new case and mouthpiece plus repairs, I had spent around 1200 dollars and I have had people offering me 3,000 for the horn itself. It sounds so sweet, since it's made out of silver it has a different tone and resonance then a standard brass plated soprano sax would, mine sounds more like an oboe actually with a deeper and sweeter sound and a shorter playing range.

I also own a 2001 Keilwerth ST-90 alto sax, 1974 Selmer Series 9 clarinet, Ibanez RT 650 electric guitar and a Simon and Patrick CW Woodland Spruce acoustic guitar, along with a Fender amp and a bunch of pedals. My electric guitar is in the midst of a conversion project, I need to get a new pickguard cut and get a Floyd Rose system installed since I am going for a true Super Strat design.

Trumpet + Piano
    Quote Originally Posted by Emothianes View Post
    Omg dude vanilla was so awesome because I was awesome and other people weren't awesome and it made me happy to be special because it was so awesome and I was happy.
    Sé onr sverdar sitja hvass!

If it makes a sound, I can play it. I've been building a bass for 8 years, with some... distractions... along the way.