Thread: Sick rogue name

Page 1 of 36
... LastLast

Sick rogue name

so im basically rolling a human female rogue. ill use her for pvp and pve but mainly pvp so i need a good name that would suit a rogue. i enjoy funny and even serious names please feel free to contribute

The Sticks, Australia
    I think Berteh is a decent name - It's humorous, but you can see the awesomeness of the player in it.

my rogue is "Gorotsuki" which means "Rogue" in japanese. Like it ! have it out of a similar thread in some "how-to-name-my-char"-forum.

"Insert Random Asian/Anime/Manga Name Here" is THE name of all time, can't go wrong.

Veritas, that's my rogue's name
    Come to the Dark Side we have cookies

Angelusletum is mine latin for Angel of death
    Rogues don't have loyalties, they have contracts and their blades are purchased in gold.

Austin, Texas
    Mine was Schattenlied 'Shadow Song' in German

Pick any combination of these words: Shadow, dark, killer, assasin, death, stalker, stab and you will be AWESOME and cool. People will look at your name and think "WOW that dude is a total badass"

karpoeda, Lillantu, Mawiec, Ignosi, Garrotsy, hymndrazill ;b

Cybold .
    "Live for nothing, Or die for something"

On second thought just look at your question, it actually contains the answer.

Sick rogue name
    Well, call him Sickrogue
    Come to the Dark Side we have cookies

Regardless of class or race, you should always try to name your character "Udrogue".

I think Foxblood is nice:]

Seven is a quite cool name if it's not taken

Body rests in Norway, mind is forever fleeting on the net.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raka View Post
    my rogue is "Gorotsuki" which means "Rogue" in japanese. Like it ! have it out of a similar thread in some "how-to-name-my-char"-forum.
    Really? I don't recall that word being Rogue in Japanese, but what do I know?

My Rogue's name is Shinigamì, because, that name means Death God in Japanese. (Btw, Bleach fan here.)

my rogue alt is called "Yellowbar" pretty hillarious. Makes ppl think their grid "bugged" or other UI's wich use color class matching in their bars :P

my rogue is named Saikano on my main realm and Syaikano on my other realm. I really like that anime.
    If people criticized the Bible as much as they criticize WOW we'd all be atheists.

The Patient

mines called Lealeia though (female belf)
    Pridemane - Argent Dawn EU (resto), Pridepaw - Defias Brotherhood EU (Windwalker PvP, Mistweaver PvE)
    League of legends EU-W - Phixxey (lvl 30)

"Rouge" - 'nuff said

Behind you yelling: "WHY SO SERIOUS, SON?"
    My rogue is called Darlith.

Why? Because my warlock's Succubus is called the same.
    Skoddraei, Draenei Shaman, Quel'Thalas-EU