Thread: herb fix

herb fix

can u plz fix the respawn rate for heartblossom in deepholm its horrible to farm to make flasks and the ah prices are just stupid to buy

You mis-spelt www.worldofwarcraft.com/forums and ended up in mmo-champion, how unfortunate.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&n=enbee
    -> I might be logged out in protpvpgear

I don't think Blizzard read these forums

10+ Year Old Account
    if you are looking to send a message to blizzard you might have a better chance of getting their attention on the official forums. as this is a fan site and the devs do not read these forums.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Umm heartblossom got a TON easier after last week's patch. So I'm confused as to what you are whining about. I got about 300 an hour the other night.
    Quote from: Thallidomaniac on March 28, 2010, 05:56:24 am
    Our characters are wearing the same pair of underwear, since like, Level 1. Damn that's unsanitary as hell.

10+ Year Old Account
    While Blizzard certainly may read these forums, they do not communicate with players and as such, you are posting in the entirely wrong spot. You should check out the suggestions or perhaps, bug report forums on the official WoW site.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujja View Post
    I don't think Blizzard read these forums
    Blizzard told us in a blue post a long time ago that their forum admins checked the non-Blizzard forums. But there is 1 rule, they may not post on those non-Blizzard forums.

I wish the change was permanently... Or maybe just reduced a little... But seeing no herbs for 30 minutes while searching for Cata herbs... that has to be fixed!

It's funny, cause I've just commented about this in an other thread, "complaining" about the exact opposite!
    The respawn rate of HB seems insanely high these days.

Not as extrem as Whiptail was, but very close.
    Example from Monday: 45 mins farming resulted in 15+ stack of Blossoms.

Seems pretty high for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Naphta
    The tank is the driver, healer is the fuel. And the DPS are the kids sitting in the back crying about if they're there yet. And this is coming from a DPS.