15+ Year Old Account

Tidy Plates: Threat Plates - % and total health

Hi folks,

I think you all know this addon (at least in here). And I also think you know, how it's supposed to look - this way:
    (image stolen from curse.com)

so if <100%, it shows the % of where the boss is at as well as the remaining health. I think this is pretty standard.

The problem I do have right now is - it doesn't show for me. I only have the bar that shrinks, but no % of health and no health remaining. I used to have this if I remember correctly, and this is already quite a while ago I think and therefore I got used to the bars without those values but... It would be nice to have it back! The problem is, I don't know what I'm doing wrong... I think I also reinstalled it from scratch and but it didn't "fix" it.

any help/idea?

thanks, xeb

How about using NEON TANK/DPS? It has those by default. I've gotten so used to using Neon that I cannot switch to anything else heh

their cast bar is broken and the logic is almost backwards (unkickable spells show up as kickable and kickable spells show up as unkickable.) because of this i just gutted tukui's nameplates, they look almost the same and dont obscure your your view like crazy/ actually shows the right cast/kick logic.